Airship Battleback

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
One thing I have wanted for quite a while in my games is a battleback for battles taking place on airships. When I found it necessary for my current game, I decided to merge two existing battlebacks and do it myself.

I just thought I would share it with everyone in case anyone wanted this as well.

Airship.png

(I know that there is a small smudge of blue on the right side of the image but upon testing it in my game I noticed that it didn't show.)

Terms of Use:

This is merely an edit on already existing battlebacks from the RTP, so make sure to credit Kadokawa.

You don't have to credit me in your game if you don't want to, I don't really mind.

Free for use in commercial or non-commercial games as long as you own RPG Maker MV.

Have fun :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.
Today I found out that ladybirds\ladybugs are apparently named for the Virgin Mary. They're also known as God's cows in some places.
J0pac wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
The sad reaction was not because I want you to credit me. (terms clearly say no need to credit) but because those maps are meant to be used as inspiration or guidence. You are ofcourse alowed to use them however you want :)
I'm an adult married woman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midgar21