Airships and their interiors for RPG Maker MV??

LyonBuster

GAN's Professor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
THIS IS A QUESTION FOR FINDING IT NOT A RESOURCE REQUEST!!

Resource Type:
Vehicle Sprite and Interior Tileset
Maker Format: MV

Art Style: i don't really know, i am looking for something like the ones of https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/looking-for-airship-vehicles-worldmap-and-titleset-please-help.91379/ or either the interior of the premade air balloon made by KADOKAWA
I just want it to fit it with KADOKAWA basic style

Question: Have Airship sprites and tilesets already been done? If yes, would you be able to send me a link?

Thank you very much!!!!:kaohi:

Liandra Aura

Game Director
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Time Fantasy has airship stuff.

Also should probably not lead off with "It not a resource request" in the Resource Request forum...

LyonBuster

GAN's Professor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Of course Barchetta
First of all, i had forgot the is (it is not) (I am from Spain, and also i am a little sleepy these days)

But this is a request for finding it easily as i search it on the forum searcher and i found the link

Also, thak you very much of telling that Time Fantasy contains what i am looking for
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Goes looking for assets, ends up creating memes. I have priorities?
i'm working on finishing an old game in vx ace (the first game i tried to make in vx ace), and it's making me realize how many things i've come to take for granted in mv (like the additional BCDE tile layer and the plugin manager).
It's ma birfday! Gonna chill and work on my project, editing some icons for my compass rn. Later It's pizza and a movie, maybe Blazing Saddles...
I really hope Google stadia/Amazon luna become successful household "consoles" in the future only because I could see it being 1000x easier to get RPG Maker and other indie games on their platforms & if so I PRAY they have gate keepers to keep half baked indie games out of the mix so they don't end up like steam/itch.io with 1000s of incomplete RM projects that continue to give our community a bad stigma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomspliter