Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Introduction

Welcome to the Akea Battle System!
(Easy enough for a child, poweful enough for a developer)

This will give you a completely different, easy and powerful battle system.

It was made to optimize compatibility with other battle add-ons! Do not hesitate to add new features to this battle even if from different authors!
AABS will give you full freedom on your battles! Without any coding knowledge you can easily make something like this:
Become something like this:
1598978689319.png

Or like Phantasy Star frontal battle system, or some other differente Side-View, or any other!, You choose.

You can link up actions to create amazing animation, check out the video below just to see a slight bit of what it can do.

You can use custom spritesheets! There is no limit, very easy to use default and easy to import and configure new spritesheets.
I used Vibrato on the video, link is in the credits.

How to Use

You can find full documentation on the Battle System Here:
Full Akea Animated Battle System Documentation

It is very well explained, with many images to help you get deep into the system!

Video:

Add-ons coming up? Yeah!

Games Using the Akea system:
If you wish send me a link to your game using the Akea Battle System and we will post it here and other media :)

Plugin

FAQ

Can I use this commercially?

Yes this plugin is available for commercial usage, check out zlib license that this plugin is under to know more about.

Credit and Thanks

- Raizen
- Vibrato for the battlers, check out his website for more information!: http://p3x774.web.fc2.com/

Attachments

• 1598978689476.png
    1598978689476.png
    333.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Gabe

Gabriel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese (BR)
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Awesome job, Reisen!

Stay tuned guys, this plugin is just a base. We are working on incredible additions to complement them. Here is a preview of the first plugins I am making to complement it.

jerrypylant

Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh, this is great! Can't wait to see what's to come.

Addon for projectiles(img/icon/animations) in the future?

MintMilkTea

Minty
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Awesome job, Reisen!

Stay tuned guys, this plugin is just a base. We are working on incredible additions to complement them. Here is a preview of the first plugins I am making to complement it.

I love how fluid and fun this looks!
Great work :LZSsmile:

Raizen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, this is great! Can't wait to see what's to come.

Yeah that is one of the next things that we will do o/, First write the document for easier learning/using, getting the base system stable and then back to add-ons!

I love how fluid and fun this looks!
Great work :LZSsmile:

Thanks friend! I hope I can make the bes experience to all makers :3

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Holy...!!! You guys are amazing. You are going even better!
I didn't like the default sv battle system, but with all these things, you guys really make me want to use it!
=O
Amazing work!!

JosephSeraph

White Mage
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Just want to say, the bestestest way to implement Projectiles on MZ, bu also probably the hardest, would be to bridge data to Effekseer then make Effekseer animation files with their Position tied to Dynamic Parameters (that can use this data) thus making particles that can fly around from point A to point B or particles that always spawn from a fixed variable reference but have that reference actually change every frame on RPG Maker, etc. (the latter is probably the best, you set point A as the caster of a fireball, for example, point B as the target, and have this move from point A to point B within a fixed amount of frames. Then have the particles spawn exactly on where the projectile is on the current frame.)

Actually, now that I'm writing this, this is only natural -- you make a simple image projectile, and that already has the reference data that you'd want loaded into Effekseer dynamic variables... ANYWAY i'm overthinking, cool scripp!

Acer2020

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for this! The Phantasy Star front(ish) view is exactly what I need for my game!

Raizen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just want to say, the bestestest way to implement Projectiles on MZ, bu also probably the hardest, would be to bridge data to Effekseer then make Effekseer animation files with their Position tied to Dynamic Parameters (that can use this data) thus making particles that can fly around from point A to point B or particles that always spawn from a fixed variable reference but have that reference actually change every frame on RPG Maker, etc. (the latter is probably the best, you set point A as the caster of a fireball, for example, point B as the target, and have this move from point A to point B within a fixed amount of frames. Then have the particles spawn exactly on where the projectile is on the current frame.)

Actually, now that I'm writing this, this is only natural -- you make a simple image projectile, and that already has the reference data that you'd want loaded into Effekseer dynamic variables... ANYWAY i'm overthinking, cool scripp!
Oh yeah that is possible, I don't know how deep I'm going to go on that part haha. my idea was the simpler one, but adding the power of effekseer and its particles could be a nice experiment, I might try your suggestion, maybe I'll get somewhere cool xD.

Thanks!

Thanks for this! The Phantasy Star front(ish) view is exactly what I need for my game!
Thank you friend! Since you are not going for default I recommend taking a peek at our document:
(That I've written today xD) https://comuns-rpgmaker.github.io/Akea/

Like said above, I have finished the first part of documentation, I hope it helps anyone using the system :)

suoma

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much, but I can't open the help file...Would you please see what's going on.

Raizen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much, but I can't open the help file...Would you please see what's going on.
Oh I updated it after some minutes, can you check it out now if its working?
If it isn't maybe I'll need to upload it somewhere else :(.

suoma

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh I updated it after some minutes, can you check it out now if its working?
If it isn't maybe I'll need to upload it somewhere else :(.
Thanks for your reply, but I still can't open...

Krystek_My

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Will there be enemy scaling option (to make some enemies smaller/bigger)?

Raizen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for your reply, but I still can't open...
I checked with some people they are managing to see the page here D:
I can upload it to a doc or something if you really can't get it to work, the thing is it might lose all the format and pretty things XD. Report me back if you don't manage to see it and I'll do that for you :) .

Will there be enemy scaling option (to make some enemies smaller/bigger)?
Yes :ywink: , in a close future for sure.

Heartless_Angel

Lv. 666
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

Introduction

Welcome to the Akea Battle System!
(Easy enough for a child, poweful enough for a developer)

This will give you a completely different, easy and powerful battle system.

It was made to optimize compatibility with other battle add-ons! Do not hesitate to add new features to this battle even if from different authors!
AABS will give you full freedom on your battles! Without any coding knowledge you can easily make something like this:
Become something like this:

Or like Phantasy Star frontal battle system, or any other!, You choose.

You can link up actions to create amazing animation, check out the video below just to see a slight bit of what it can do.

You can use custom spritesheets! There is no limit, very easy to use default and easy to import and configure new spritesheets.
I used Vibrato on the video, link is in the credits.

How to Use

You can find full documentation on the Battle System Here:

It is very well explained, with many images to help you get deep into the system!

Video:

Add-ons coming up? Yeah!

Plugin

FAQ

Can I use this commercially?

Yes this plugin is available for commercial usage, check out zlib license that this plugin is under to know more about.

Credit and Thanks

- Raizen
- Vibrato for the battlers, check out his website for more information!: http://p3x774.web.fc2.com/
How does your battle system handle action sequences?
Notetags or like Visustella, with common events only?

suoma

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I checked with some people they are managing to see the page here D:
I can upload it to a doc or something if you really can't get it to work, the thing is it might lose all the format and pretty things XD. Report me back if you don't manage to see it and I'll do that for you :) .

Yes :ywink: , in a close future for sure.
Thank you so much! Please upload a new link!

Gabe

Gabriel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese (BR)
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
How does your battle system handle action sequences?
Notetags or like Visustella, with common events only?
As Raizen showed in the screen, the poses and actions are managed by the plugin parameters. You can sequence the actions through the skill notes. It's very practical.

NeoPGX

~ King of Cuteness ~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (US)
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is fricking perfect! I think the one where the characters are looking up would be perfect for boss battles and side-view for everything else.

So I hope you implemented a way to switch between them.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Remake ---

Hero: Hey,look! Some Artist will Remake us to 3D!
M.Knight: Really? Then i hope they make me so Cool & Handsome
Heroine: I hope they make me Cute & Sexy,too
(6 Months Later,The 3D Model Are Revealed With Unexpected Yet Horrible Model)
Hero: (Spit The Water)
M.Knight: What the Hell?!
Heroine: I'm Dissapointed...
my battle system is REALLY coming together. I can already see strategies between 2 of my party members forming lol. helps that battles are 2 at a time. but the combo of these two is really fun.
@taarna23's status just made me realise I haven't had any scam calls since that guy who hung up on me before he even began reading his script. How quiet it's been ... they were pretty much the only people who ever called!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackSaori