Raizen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Its because of the actions that you put 0 on them, you need to put at least 1 action, so change the 0's for 1's

_____________________________________________________________________________________

For all, I did upload a new version with some corrections, I also separated an idle action from the returning to base action.

Millenin, I fixed the skill notetag, I think it might do what you were looking for.

chocopanda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Now i got this when i configured the 0 to 1..
Do you have a full documentation or tutorial about the configuration of this? it's a bit confusing for me...

Attachments

Raizen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, did you get to read this one already?

It has a slight learning curve since it really modifies a lot of things from the default system, but once you get rolled it should start to be more straight forward, see if you canget it working :ysrs: , did you download the demo also?

chocopanda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OMG that's overwhelming T.T .. can I just copy the settings on the demo?

Raizen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OMG that's overwhelming T.T .. can I just copy the settings on the demo?
Yes :ywink: , you can copy from the plugins.js the plugin parameters, I think there might be easier methods, but it should work.

@Milennin : I was trying to make this compatible with Formars, the problem is that his plugin just finishes the action right after you chose it, which is why it crashes when an action is going to take place. I am still checking it out. :ysad:

Galahad

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This is amazing. I can't wait to dive in and start learning how to use this. Crossing my fingers that it works with Visustella BattleCore.

CopperGenie

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello, I am having trouble getting the parameters to activate. I want to simply change the location of the actors on the battle screen. I tried to change the parameter in the plugin settings but I have not seen any effect, even after inputting <akeaActions>id:1</akeaActions> into the Notes in various places recommended in the help document.
1603334490856.png

Could I get assistance with this? I'm not looking to add any animations or anything. I just want to change their positions.

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
this plugins looks epic... but some suggestion... (i only see the video though btw... haven't test it yet)
when enemy attack actor... the damage pop up kinda offset a little to the left... so it kinda feel that the enemy is the one getting the damage instead of the actor... (first video 00:51)

any way to modify that? (plugin parameter or something)

Raith

Squire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello, I am having trouble getting the parameters to activate. I want to simply change the location of the actors on the battle screen. I tried to change the parameter in the plugin settings but I have not seen any effect, even after inputting <akeaActions>id:1</akeaActions> into the Notes in various places recommended in the help document.
View attachment 164731

Could I get assistance with this? I'm not looking to add any animations or anything. I just want to change their positions.
The one you are tinkering with is the setting for battle entry (that sprite movement during battle start). So no wonder it won't show anything.

When freshly installed, this plugin has no default setting applied - not even a single movement. Hence to achieve your goal, the movement you mentioned must be defined first in [All action configuration] setting. Prior to doing it, make sure you also have set the [All pose configuration] setting. An ID is the small little number in the left of each Actions and Pose list, when you open those setting.

EDIT: edited the terms to make it just like in the plugin.

Last edited:

Raizen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
View attachment 164731

those are the starting positions, the homeX and homeY, can you show how they look on the screen? I messed with those numbers and here it is working nicely.
this plugins looks epic... but some suggestion... (i only see the video though btw... haven't test it yet)
when enemy attack actor... the damage pop up kinda offset a little to the left... so it kinda feel that the enemy is the one getting the damage instead of the actor... (first video 00:51)

any way to modify that? (plugin parameter or something)
That is the default pop-up from the rpg maker MZ, In Akea's add-ons it is planned a plugin to allow some tweaking in that part :yhappy: , not sure if there are some pop-up changes add-on already by someone else, if there is, it should work with Akea, if there isn't, we will have any time soon o/.

The one you are tinkering with is the setting for battle entry (that sprite movement during battle start). So no wonder it won't show anything.

When freshly installed, this plugin has no default setting applied - not even a single movement. Hence to achieve your goal, the movement you mentioned must be defined first in [All action configuration] setting. Prior to doing it, make sure you also have set the [All pose configuration] setting. An ID is the small little number in the left of each Actions and Pose list, when you open those setting.

EDIT: edited the terms to make it just like in the plugin.
Ah thanks for helping out friend o/. I was out this weekend, and your answer is completely correct :yhappy:

Marillmau5

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
So to get the phantasy star look we just edit the sv sprites to have the idle pose be the back of the character graphic. Then adjust their positioning with x and y to those spots?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished composing a boss battle theme!
Scripted a multi-variable weather system that randomizes wind speed, cloudiness, rain, fogginess, etc, while attempting to realistically account for interactions between them (e.g. wind speed affects fogginess, cloudiness affects rain, etc), the current weather pattern, and the player's biome e.g. swamp, beach, etc. Now I "just" have to tie visuals and sounds to the variables so stuff actually happens...
I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
!Have a nice day everybody¡
SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjing_gila