Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Akea Toggle Target

Introduction
This plugin allows you to toggle different type of targets, like using a single target skill to target multiple enemies, or change the target between actors and enemies.

How to Use
Just insert the plugin and read the help section.

Video

Plugin

FAQ
This plugin have any dependencies?

Yes, this plugins needs the akea animated cursor, if you are using another cursor style plugin, you can contact me to make it compatible with that one.

Can I use this commercially?
Yes, this plugin is available for commercial usage, check out zlib license that this plugin is under to know more about.

Credit and Thanks
- Reisen (Mauricio Pastana)
- Holder for the Battlers

Last edited:

NinjaKittyProductions

Professional Murder Hobos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love this plugin! However, I think I found a bug. When I use my spell (Ice 1) and change it to target all enemies, when I go to use the skill again on the following round, it doesn't let me change targets, it just auto chooses all targets again.

Raizen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love this plugin! However, I think I found a bug. When I use my spell (Ice 1) and change it to target all enemies, when I go to use the skill again on the following round, it doesn't let me change targets, it just auto chooses all targets again.
Hey friend! Glad you liked it! Anyway, I did this plugin initially as an additional part to animated cursor:
1600560939732.png
If you really do not want to use it, I can maybe try to get everything there essential for that part to work, but you can put the animated cursor and use blank images, it should work just normal :) . I used it as a required plugin, because a lot of the targetting I had written there which includes not selecting automatically all targets which is default on rpg maker.

NinjaKittyProductions

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Now I feel silly. Completely overlooked the require plugin -_-. I got it working now. Thank you !!

Edit: Ran into a new problem now. When using a skill that targets all allies (like Recover 1), I get this error:
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Raizen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No problem! This next one might be a bug on the plugin, but I didn't manage to reproduce it D:, if you could specify what else you did maybe.
I used the same skill:
1600564667920.png
I also tried with the skill being "toggable" and it not being, but I didn't quite manage to reproduce the error. I tried with Akea Animated, with the default MZ battle, and I didn't manage to get the same error :ysad: .

Are you using any other battle add-on?

Raizen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Mine was set to target all allies.
I have found the plugin that causes the issue. It seems to be this one:
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...-enemies-audio-options-efficiency-etc.125938/

I tried each plugin combo and it is the one that caused the error to pop up when using animated cursor and toggle target
Oh, so its compatibility issues, do you need the auto-battle in that one? I think that is the part that is causing issues, I need to investigate more, but it should be that part.

NinjaKittyProductions

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Raizen Honestly, I don't really need the Multitweaks plugin. It was just used for a few minor adjustments but I will be fine without them. Honestly though, I do not plan to use auto-battle at all in the project of which I am using your plugins.

Raizen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Raizen Honestly, I don't really need the Multitweaks plugin. It was just used for a few minor adjustments but I will be fine without them. Honestly though, I do not plan to use auto-battle at all in the project of which I am using your plugins.
I mean, I think I can get both to work xD, I was seeing his plugin, he has activations for each tweak done, does deactivating it still not make the plugins work together D:?

NinjaKittyProductions

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Raizen When I turn off "Auto Select Targets" under the Battle options with the tweak plugin, it works just fine. =^_^=
Capture.PNG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Enter the password in letters. (English subtitles)
I really tried to pull off something for halloween, but I don't feel like going on. I feel like the plot I was building was too generic, and I couldn't connect to it as I do with other projects. On the bright side, I've been working on my cosmic-puzzle project, so far I think the core mechanics are working properly, so I'll be creating some large test maps to see how it works out.
People2_5 & SF_Monster1 added!

Ami
--- X Costume ---

M.Healer: I'm wearing M.Mage's Costume.
M.Mage: I'm wearing M.Healer's Costume.
M.Knight: Why not using the Scary Costume like me,The Scary Frankenstein?
M.Healer: Err…Because we have low of Budget.
M.Mage: Yeah,right.
MV Plugin Showcase: Opening the in-game menu without pausing the background. :LZSgrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
masterxolos