Spooks

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is my first post and I'm not exactly used to the linguistics yet so if you'd kindly bare with me I'd appreciate it. I'll note right now that I am looking for a character sheet if that wasn't already obvious.

I'm looking for a sprite that is the Chibi style found in rpg maker MV but if that's just too small (or if you think you can make it look more bad ass) then you can make it a bigger and in a different style.

I'd prefer it if the color scheme was his normal clothes from Street Fighter 4 so he has his hair up but I don't want to ask for too much so if you'd rather use his Oni skin as a base then go for it, I figure it'll be easier since it has less colors. I'd throw a picture in but I can't find any that I think would be useful to an artist, I'd say just google it if you want to go that route.

Final thing to preface is that I'm absolute garbage at sprite work. Originally I planned to just use whatever I found on the internet and credit them but I'm realizing that won't get me too far so I decided to come here. So if you're going to lend me some tips on how to make my own just know that I lack the skill to actually do anything with that information.

Attachments

• Akuma_full.png
    Akuma_full.png
    137 KB · Views: 13

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
well if you want that kind of muskular body, than you need to use another body base..also i didnt tried to make this sprite handmade, because i wanted to get a face img and SV spritesheets aswell,without doing so much work on it..

so i used Schlangans char generator, (MV version)..
and tried to get as close as possible to the Refference IMG ,with the generator assets which are availleble..

perhaps you want to use it as placeholder, till you find something that fits better..
( if you want little changes like another mouth or eyes or skin color changes, i safed this file and can edit it if needed )

terms:
free to use,but you must own the rpg maker mv

akuma face.png
akuma SV.png
akuma char.png
akuma dmg.png

Attachments

• akuma face.png
    akuma face.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 3
  • akuma SV.png
    akuma SV.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 4
  • akuma char.png
    akuma char.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 2
  • akuma dmg.png
    akuma dmg.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 1

Spooks

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
well if you want that kind of muskular body, than you need to use another body base..also i didnt tried to make this sprite handmade, because i wanted to get a face img and SV spritesheets aswell,without doing so much work on it..

so i used Schlangans char generator, (MV version)..
and tried to get as close as possible to the Refference IMG ,with the generator assets which are availleble..

perhaps you want to use it as placeholder, till you find something that fits better..
( if you want little changes like another mouth or eyes or skin color changes, i safed this file and can edit it if needed )

terms:
free to use,but you must own the rpg maker mv

Much appreciated. This will work perfectly as a place holder for now. Thank you

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A good way to practice writing is to write "flash fiction"; very short stories. Link
[CM]
5VaUMjAFpz1I6fSsgDrfJc.jpg

Title is star.
Dam, does the night get to me, I sound and look like a monster. Its 3:54 am right now...I need sleep...or...coffee.
It has nothing to do with my project, but I'm in love with voxels
If you feel like your story isn't that great, just look at final fantasy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsytrggfsdb