ct_bolt

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Javascript
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for this nice and easy to use script. BD I did have to edit a few variable names to get it to work though.

Line 75 GameSettings::MAX_Level_EDIT to GameSettings::MAX_LEVEL_EDIT

Line 76 GameSettings::MAX_Level to GameSettings::MAX_LEVEL

Edited Script:

Code:
#==============================================================================# ~~Game Settings by Yourself~~															 v1.0 (26/03/2012)#==============================================================================# Script by:#		Albic#==============================================================================# Terms of use:# * You are allowed to use this script in commercial and non-commercial products,#   but if you use it in a commercial product, you have to send me an e-mail, to#   let me know to: "albic@spellcraftgaming.net"!## * You are allowed to edit everything for yourself, but you are not allowed to#   post this script as yours or post it at other websites without permission!## * You have to credit me as well!#==============================================================================# Introduction:# * Simply edit the command class!## * Set the things, you don't want to be changed to "false"#==============================================================================#----------------------------------------------------------------------------#   Command class# Edit this class, if you want some settings to be changed!#----------------------------------------------------------------------------module GameSettings  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # Set this to the maximum Level, you want in your game  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  MAX_LEVEL_EDIT = true  MAX_LEVEL = 99  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # Set this to the maximum amount of gold, your party is able to have  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  MAX_GOLD_EDIT = true  MAX_GOLD = 99999999  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # Set this to the maximum amount of items, your party is able to have per  # item type  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  MAX_ITEM_AMOUNT_EDIT = true  MAX_ITEM_AMOUNT = 99  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # Set this to the maximum amount of items, your party is able to have per  # item type  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  VEHICLE_MOVE_SPEED_EDIT = true  VEHICLE_MOVE_SPEED_BOAT = 4  VEHICLE_MOVE_SPEED_SHIP = 5  VEHICLE_MOVE_SPEED_AIRSHIP = 6end#============================================================================#   Script classes# Do not edit this, if you don't know what you're doing!#============================================================================#----------------------------------------------------------------------------#   Game_Actor#----------------------------------------------------------------------------class Game_Actor < Game_Battler  def max_level	if GameSettings::MAX_LEVEL_EDIT	  return GameSettings::MAX_LEVEL	else	  return actor.max_level	end  end  def param_base(param_id)	b = self.class.params[param_id, 1]	i = self.class.params[param_id, 2]	return b + i * (@level - 1)  endend#----------------------------------------------------------------------------#   Game_Party#----------------------------------------------------------------------------class Game_Party < Game_Unit  def max_gold	if GameSettings::MAX_GOLD_EDIT	  return GameSettings::MAX_GOLD	else	  return 99999999	end  end  def max_item_number(item)	if GameSettings::MAX_ITEM_AMOUNT_EDIT	  return GameSettings::MAX_ITEM_AMOUNT	else	  return 99	end  endend#----------------------------------------------------------------------------#   Game_Vehicle#----------------------------------------------------------------------------class Game_Vehicle < Game_Character  def init_move_speed	if GameSettings::VEHICLE_MOVE_SPEED_EDIT	  @move_speed = GameSettings::VEHICLE_MOVE_SPEED_BOAT if @type == :boat	  @move_speed = GameSettings::VEHICLE_MOVE_SPEED_SHIP if @type == :ship	  @move_speed = GameSettings::VEHICLE_MOVE_SPEED_AIRSHIP if @type == :airship	else	  @move_speed = 4 if @type == :boat	  @move_speed = 5 if @type == :ship	  @move_speed = 6 if @type == :airship	end  endend

Last edited by a moderator:

Tiregs

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Here is a cleaned up version of the script. Didn't change anything, just added the linebreaks:

Ruby:
#==============================================================================
# ~~Game Settings by Yourself~~                                                             v1.0 (26/03/2012)
# Script by:
#        Albic
# Terms of use:
# * You are allowed to use this script in commercial and non-commercial products,
#   but if you use it in a commercial product, you have to send me an e-mail, to
#   let me know to: "albic@spellcraftgaming.net"!
#
# * You are allowed to edit everything for yourself, but you are not allowed to
#   post this script as yours or post it at other websites without permission!
#
# * You have to credit me as well!
# Introduction:
# * Simply edit the command class!
#
# * Set the things, you don't want to be changed to "false"
#----------------------------------------------------------------------------
#   Command class
# Edit this class, if you want some settings to be changed!
module GameSettings 
  #-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
  # Set this to the maximum Level, you want in your game 
  MAX_LEVEL_EDIT = true 
  MAX_LEVEL = 99 
  # Set this to the maximum amount of gold, your party is able to have 
  MAX_GOLD_EDIT = true 
  MAX_GOLD = 99999999 
  # Set this to the maximum amount of items, your party is able to have per 
  # item type 
  MAX_ITEM_AMOUNT_EDIT = true 
  MAX_ITEM_AMOUNT = 99 
  # Set this to the maximum amount of items, your party is able to have per 
  # item type 
  VEHICLE_MOVE_SPEED_EDIT = true 
  VEHICLE_MOVE_SPEED_BOAT = 4 
  VEHICLE_MOVE_SPEED_SHIP = 5 
  VEHICLE_MOVE_SPEED_AIRSHIP = 6
  end
  #============================================================================
  #   Script classes
  # Do not edit this, if you don't know what you're doing!
  #============================================================================
  #   Game_Actor
  class Game_Actor < Game_Battler 
    def max_level   
      if GameSettings::MAX_LEVEL_EDIT     
        return GameSettings::MAX_LEVEL   
      else     
        return actor.max_level   
      end 
    end 
    def param_base(param_id)   
      b = self.class.params[param_id, 1]   
      i = self.class.params[param_id, 2]   
      return b + i * (@level - 1) 
    end
  end
  #   Game_Party
  class Game_Party < Game_Unit 
    def max_gold   
      if GameSettings::MAX_GOLD_EDIT     
        return GameSettings::MAX_GOLD   
      else     
        return 99999999   
      end 
    end 
    def max_item_number(item)   
      if GameSettings::MAX_ITEM_AMOUNT_EDIT     
        return GameSettings::MAX_ITEM_AMOUNT   
      else     
        return 99   
      end 
    end
  end
  #   Game_Vehicle
  class Game_Vehicle < Game_Character 
    def init_move_speed   
      if GameSettings::VEHICLE_MOVE_SPEED_EDIT     
        @move_speed = GameSettings::VEHICLE_MOVE_SPEED_BOAT
        if @type == :boat     
          @move_speed = GameSettings::VEHICLE_MOVE_SPEED_SHIP
          if @type == :ship     
            @move_speed = GameSettings::VEHICLE_MOVE_SPEED_AIRSHIP
            if @type == :airship   
            else     
              @move_speed = 4 if @type == :boat     
              @move_speed = 5 if @type == :ship     
              @move_speed = 6 if @type == :airship   
            end 
          end
        end
      end
    end
  end

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.< I think I might need to ask help for this.
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CecilGP