Master Strategist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
HqI33c.png
A black magic temple on the edge of a deadly swamp. Protected by unholy beings and magical illusions, this place holds numerous traps and dangers for visitors. Vivien, a witch coming from the kingdom of Traventor, however, has made the firm decision to enter this place. She is looking for something here and she won't leave until she finally holds it in her hands. Will you help Vivi reach her goal?

Alchemistress Vivi is a code-breaking logic puzzle that should take approximately 20 to 25 minutes to complete. In each level, up to 6 magic items must be arranged in a certain order to cast powerful spells. Every try results in a feedback that helps the player to eventually find the right sequence. But watch out: There's only a limited number of lives available for this.

SCREENSHOTS:
9JB7EP.png
QZN2i5.png
JujBnY.png
tXlKJp.png

DOWNLOAD:

This game supports two languages (German and English). The Vx Ace RTP is not required to play. The game is both playable in English and German. Total Playtime: ~20 minutes.

Greetings,
Tw0Face

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I think I see the part that I helped you with. Nice
Now I have to make mine better. lol

Tw0Face

Master Strategist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Roninator2 Good luck. I'm curious to see what you'll come up with. Thanks again for helping me with this one. This game wouldn't have been possible without you.

Update
I have now added two more difficulty levels to choose from. You guys want an additional challenge? Go for it! New version is up. Stay tuned, folks.

AMVDifficultyinsane.png

Last edited:

Tw0Face

Master Strategist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Wait, there's a 2 hours long Livestream about this game? Take a look at it and see if you like it. :LZSexcite:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Logo of the new game I‘ve been working on with @Finnuval ! F05668FB-8AE1-4214-948F-0F58397FF282.jpeg
"What!? 2000!? There's no way that can be right!""It's over 2900!"
New musics has been made. Praise be!
Furious and deeply saddened about the state of the US. This is the starting domino.
Thunderstorm approaching: *rumble rumble*

Me: "Hmph... so.. you've come..."

And ONLY me: (adapts fighting stance) "...now show me your TRUE POWER!!!"

*Thunderstorm fizzles out. Sunshine and rainbows.*

Seriously, ONLY ME: "No! Come back! I.. I didn't mean..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mezzthang