Alchemy Materials Icons

Discussion in 'RPG Maker VX/Ace Resources' started by redsliver, Feb 8, 2013.

1. redsliver

redsliver Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Hello,

I'm working on a game that borrows heavily from the Atelier series and Chrono Trigger. As I am using Kread-Ex's Alchemic Synthesis script I require a bunch of icons. I've browsed through I don't know how many collections of icons before I realized I would have to at least learn to draw some of them myself. I've decided that I should keep a standard level of quality so I am drawing each piece as needed. I've decided to upload my first batch here because I have very limited idea of what I am been doing and am looking for some feedback. Critical feedback is preferred.

I am not accepting requests, I have four other similarly sized sets (earth materials, plant materials, chemicals and magical materials) that I am determined to draw before I move on to completed items. Ideas, however, are welcome. If you wish to use any of my icons in your game, give 'er. I give my consent for anyone to use, to distribute and to profit off these icons any way you could possibly do so. 

Edit: Changed the animal set to its full collection. Added several other alchemy materials collections. Also the first 3 of 5 weapon collections.

Fair Warning, there's a penis looking mushroom in the plant and fabrics file and a penis looking sword in the swords file.

Animal.png

Axes Clubs.png

Earth and Metal.png

Magic and Food.png

Plant and Fabric.png

Swords.png

Wands Whips.png

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2013
  2. GoGoGadgetRPGMaker

GoGoGadgetRPGMaker Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    These look really good! You did an excellent job for your first batch!

I love the animal faces down at the bottom, but the body parts are quite disturbing!

Good job!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2013
  3. redsliver

redsliver Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Hey thanks, I'm actually quite proud of that mosquito head.  I just added more of my resources. I realise there's more than enough swords out there but where else are you going to find a traffic light for a club?