alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello there everyone! I'm planning to design a character each week ( it might take more time, but i'll try to preserve ) to contribute to the community and here the first one:

500 res
Hero_500.png

1000 res
Hero_1000.png

You can use it as character/battler/portrait, you just need to edit it a bit to suit your preferences :) The theme for this character is "Adventurer + Hero " so i hope it does give that kind of vibe for you guys :)

Next week character is a " Adventurer + Heroine " kind of theme! Look forward to it! And if anyone interested in multiple emotion, tell me, i'll set it up if there's many request for it :) Oh yeah another thing, if anyone need it in higher res, pm me so i can email the file to you, as i can't upload the file even after compressing it ._."

Hope you guys like it!

Last edited:

Raijinn

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa, English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Looks cool dude!

UgyBoogie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks super professional! I bet there will be lots of people who'll want to use it :D

Gamefall Team

Nebula Games Leader
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Very cool, It's very well done! Good job, waiting to see all the other ones you will create

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Looks super professional! I bet there will be lots of people who'll want to use it :D
Thank you! And im really glad to hear that! :kaocry: I also hope many ppl will use it, but it still only one character so i have to add more before the use of this character will have more variations :)

Very cool, It's very well done! Good job, waiting to see all the other ones you will create
Thank you very much! Please look forward to it and I'll hope that you'll like it! :kaohi:

feckyeslife

Sleepy Cat Mom
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow! Definitely a thread to watch. Thank you for your contribution :D

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Next character's sketch! Please look forward to it! :) I hope it does give a "Hero" vibe
Female_Hero.jpg

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

UgyBoogie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@alennor You're welcome, friend. Kinda off topic, but you should REALLY play Toukiden 2, it was unbelievably good. Probably the game I enjoyed the most in the last few years.
I liked your character design for this new female heroine so much that I got inspired myself. I need to have a word with my graphical designer :guffaw:

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@alennor You're welcome, friend. Kinda off topic, but you should REALLY play Toukiden 2, it was unbelievably good. Probably the game I enjoyed the most in the last few years.
I liked your character design for this new female heroine so much that I got inspired myself. I need to have a word with my graphical designer :guffaw:
Haha i would probably play it based on my experience with the first game :) I'm a big fan of Monster Hunter style game after all, i don't think i'm gonna miss it but probably not gonna play it for awhile because of the busyness :( Haha glad to hear that! And yep i felt like with ponytail she have much higher confidence...

Female_Hero.jpg

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Finally female character is finished! I've got busy in this few days so i've finally got some time to complete the character :)

Here you go:

500 res:
Female_Hero_500.png

1000 res:
Female_Hero_1000.png

Tell me what you guys think! And if you guys have any suggestion for the next character i'm open to it! :)

Hope you guys like it!

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Just a thought - but once you have finalised a character, it might be an idea to add it to your opening post so that people don't have to scroll through the whole thread to find them.

Nice job on both of them.

feckyeslife

Sleepy Cat Mom
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
She looks awesome! They could be a brother-sister fighting duo. Or really any kind of kick-ass pair. Thanks again!

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Just a thought - but once you have finalised a character, it might be an idea to add it to your opening post so that people don't have to scroll through the whole thread to find them.

Nice job on both of them.
Thank you and all right! I'll arrange when the next character is finished! :)

She looks awesome! They could be a brother-sister fighting duo. Or really any kind of kick-ass pair. Thanks again!
Thank you and your welcome! I hope both of them will become a good use for you!

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Preview for the next character, which is a "Priest" kind of theme:
Priest_1.jpg Priest_2.jpg
Not sure which one better? Long robe or short robe?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
Okay, so I'm working on Draft 2 of my game's script.
Will try to keep you guys posted, if you're interested!

This is vid of my new game, Crystalgazers. A demo is available on my Gamejolt

I just thought of the best achievement for my game: "'I Didn't Know You Were a Developer!' Find and enter one or more dev room(s)."
I made this animation to apply to a job, what do you think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Koshibari