alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello there, some of you might have known from long time ago, and i have left this place for quite a while with a tons of req that never been finished yet. I apologize for that and i want to start anew, i hope you guys will give me a chance.

So in this few month my skill has increase quite much so but i don't really want to show a lot of sample right now because the lack of internet( Uploading stuff is a pain in the ass with super turtle connection...)

so here a few samples i could show you right now:

Old stuff:

2gt4xuq.jpg

qx2zhw.jpg

igvx2a.jpg

29qcvia.jpg

33ojlhi.jpg

fbf9g0.jpg

j817iv.jpg

npqeld.jpg

2exm1br.jpg

So what can i do?

- Logo

- Vector Stuff

- Poster( Make sure you have enough resources and explanation for this option )

- Flyer/Banner

- Title Screen

- Menu UI

- Painted/Vector Icon

- Illustration (NOT NOW)

And much more actually, if you wanna req something different from above list you can PM me and i'll try to fulfill it :)

Hope you guys can give me another chance to show my skill! Thanks!

Req Template:

- Genre (Sci-fi/Future, Fantasy, etc...)

- Game Title

- Style References (Any references that you have )

- Special Elements ( If there is any specific feature that you would like add )

- Other Info

- Mock Up Design ( Optional ) 

- Color Scheme

RULES:

- You can use the logo for commercial or non-commercial purpose. Just credit me that's all :)

- By all means please fill the template before requesting. 

SLOT:
- @Niten Ichi Ryu COMPLETED

- @KaBlooZio POSTPONED

- @Alexander Hawksmoor COMPLETED

- @10kk COMPLETED

- @Vis_Mage ADDED

- @mara_vertin COMPLETED

- @Knayter COMPLETED

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Hi,

Welcome Back!

I loved your stuff and I see you're a good designer.

Just only one question...

Do you do some paintings or not?

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi,

Welcome Back!

I loved your stuff and I see you're a good designer.

Just only one question...

Do you do some paintings or not?

I do painting but not right because it's time consuming but you can PM me the detail and I'll see through it first :)

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there. Since you have another workshop, would you like me to close this one and you can edit the other, or close the other one?

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi there. Since you have another workshop, would you like me to close this one and you can edit the other, or close the other one?

I'll close the other one, i want to keep the new thread clean :)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there I was wondering if you could do anything with this. It's okay but I think it could be alot better if someone with better skill designed it. What I would like if it was possible would be for the Dawn Of Orion - Shadows Beckoning title to have a border behind it with the orbs looking like they are slotted into it and a small tower placed at the side of the title. If you could redesign the title too that would be great, it's more of a template to show you they style and colour scheme im going for. If you need any other info let me know.

titlelogo.png

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi there I was wondering if you could do anything with this. It's okay but I think it could be alot better if someone with better skill designed it. What I would like if it was possible would be for the Dawn Of Orion - Shadows Beckoning title to have a border behind it with the orbs looking like they are slotted into it and a small tower placed at the side of the title. If you could redesign the title too that would be great, it's more of a template to show you they style and colour scheme im going for. If you need any other info let me know.

View attachment 55799

Added to the slot :)

If possible could you provide me a mock up design or any reference that you have?

And no offense, but please provide the request template as well so i can have a better image for the logo.

Thanks!

Niten Ichi Ryu

Grey Lords Emissary
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Very satisfied with what @alennor did for me.

Good communication, great quality, and good speed of execution!

Thanks again mate!

Golden Unicorn Gaming

Savior of Astoria
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Alennor is super talented, I highly recommend!  My company logo of Golden Unicorn Gaming was done by him and I couldn't be happier with it!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Added to the slot :)

If possible could you provide me a mock up design or any reference that you have?

And no offense, but please provide the request template as well so i can have a better image for the logo.

Thanks!

Req Template:

- Genre - Fantasy/Dark Fantasy

- Game Title - Dawn Of Orion - Shadows Beckoning

- Style References - As above

- Special Elements - A banner to go behind the title with slots for the gems to go into it.

- Other Info - I've provided some stuff to help with the design, the border is just to show you how I'd like it to look, but if you could make the design fit better with the title that would be great.

titlelogo.png

Tower.png

border.png

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Req Template:

- Special Elements - A banner to go behind the title with slots for the gems to go into it.

- Other Info - I've provided some stuff to help with the design, the border is just to show you how I'd like it to look, but if you could make the design fit better with the title that would be great.

View attachment 55818

View attachment 55838

View attachment 55844

:)  Now thats better i got a gist of how you want it to be, thanks! 

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Req Template:

358zxxt.jpg

This how i imagine the title, because i'm not really sure what kind of element did you want on the title, i tried a flaming themed title.

For the border,

2qnb66s.jpg

Tell me your opinion :)

@KaBlooZio Sorry mate! I have to postpone your request because of the absent of my tablet! I can't draw the logo without my pen :(

Bastrophian

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@alennor - that's ok, thanks anyway. Cant wait to see how it comes out when you get a new pen :)  .

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I didnt' think a fire theme would work but  you've pulled it off very well and I really do like it because it fits really well with the overall storyline better than what I thought it would. And yes I think the border is fine, Im looking forward to seeing future progress. Btw I plan on making a donation after you've done, just waiting for payday to come around lol.

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I didnt' think a fire theme would work but  you've pulled it off very well and I really do like it because it fits really well with the overall storyline better than what I thought it would. And yes I think the border is fine, Im looking forward to seeing future progress. Btw I plan on making a donation after you've done, just waiting for payday to come around lol.

Glad you like it! :)

Oh my, that is gracious of you, i really appreciate it! 

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Alexander Hawksmoor

Here you go:

npqeld.jpg

I use quite a lot of fx and blending to get this, this logo is quite a practice for me! Thanks!

Now then a few explanation about the tower and pearl the reason why I didn't put it into the logo:

1) For the pearls, as a designer, i don't really want to put the pearls, because the color balance would obviously fall and it would look very horrendous ( I have tried it... )

2) While the tower, this is basically my problem without my tablet i can't create a complex style vector ( The need of sketching the logo first ) I'm really sorry about that :(

If there anything else you want to change or add don't be shy, just tell me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Don't you just hate it when you get a high level armor only for it to look like a metal plated bikini on your female character?? Seriously. How can that protect you??? Enemies can hit the squishy parts! :kaosigh:
Bathrooms are not designed for the middle of the night.
so... I decided since a park was an area in my game... here's an enemy that's slide with a hand behind it. cause why not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mekiboss