RMMV Alexis Arc: Heroes of the Three Kingdoms (Demo available)

Discussion in 'Games In Development' started by Alphaistimz, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Alphaistimz

Alphaistimz AlphaDio Production Veteran

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Alexis Arc: Heroes of the Three Kingdoms

When SRPG has three-sided story

SYNOPSIS
    It has been five years after demons invade the land of Eldeamor. To make things worse, the three kingdoms in the land: Auria in the northeast, Callista in the south, and Deminia in the northwest are having inner conflicts with each others. Even though they are related by blood, they have to make difficult decision on who they should help. Who will they choose? They have to save each others while not knowing the mysterious force at the bottom of the land's river...

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
    Alexis Arc 1.PNG Alexis Arc 2.PNG Alexis Arc 3.PNG Alexis Arc 4.PNG

FEATURES
    • Three kingdoms to play with the player chooses the order of which kingdom they want to get first.
    • 25 unique characters.
    • Town menu (via conditional eventing).
    • Weapon level in blacksmith system(via eventing)
    • Tavern in each capital city with various different quests for the player to grind.
    • Different strategy depending on the player's choice of kingdom.
    • Ether creation at the end of each battle. (again, via eventing) depending on which characters used in the battle.

CHARACTERS
    The game has 25 playable characters with no missables. Five of them are the sovereigns, seven are sorcerers of different elements, and 13 others are a bit of mixed bag, spread in the three kingdoms. Their recruitment order is determined by the order of kingdoms the player chooses. Since it is going to be a long post if I put everything in this thread, I strongly suggest to check the wiki I have made: https://alexis-arc.fandom.com/wiki/Alexis_Arc:_Heroes_of_the_Three_Kingdoms

STORYLINE/PLOT
    The main character of the first chosen kingdom (Alex/Canaan/Ada) will be ordered by the respective kings to do the demons extermination in their own kingdom. They are also looking for the sorcerers and some foes-turn-allies in the way. Once they have done their own kingdom's business, they have to choose to help one of the other two kingdoms. The chosen one will be helped and the other one will suffer greatly due to lack of manpower. After the second kingdom's problem is finished, the twin war magi of Deminia, Heath and Helena found out that the source of the demons is at the bottom of the river in the land while the priests of Callista, Ricky and Arianna ask the sorcerers to meditate since the secret of getting Goddess Alexis' blessing lies under Callistan monastery. Even so, the main character has to undergo a trial to receive Goddess Alexis' blessing. Once she grants her blessing in form of the main character's awakened weapon, a volcanic earthquake occurs which raises an active volcano from beneath the river. Can they defeat the demon king at the core of the world?

SETTING
    The game takes place in the land of Eldeamor, with Auria in the northeast, Callista in the south, and Deminia in the northwest. There is also a capital ruin and mount Evera district which become Callista territory after the kingdom's fall. The three kingdoms worship Goddess Alexis which acts as the deity of the game.
    Auria has holy knight theme. The kingdom is mainly inhabited by dragons and halomen. The kingdom has balanced character and the best tanks.
    Callista has spiritual theme. The kingdom is mainly inhabited by elves and humans. The kingdom has high faith towards Goddess Alexis which makes them good with healing and ranged attack.
    Deminia has demonic theme, but they still worship Goddess Alexis. The kingdom is mainly inhabited by humans and the exclusive naturalist race. The kingdom has unmatched magic and melee power.

DOWNLOAD LINK
    With the current build, I have finished Auria path including the tavern quests for the player to grind for EXP, but the demo only has chapter 22 for Auria with both Callista and Deminia branches. https://www.dropbox.com/s/1iazo0y3xr7f4h6/Alexis Arc v0.8.rar?dl=0. The game is currently at 60% progress since I have to do each path individually (some will be similar, trust me).
    If you want to watch the Auria path official gameplay video, go to this link:

I have released this game in Itch.io for Alpha early access https://alphadio-production.itch.io/alexis-arc-heroes-of-the-three-kingdoms

DEVELOPMENT TEAM & CREDITS
    Alexis Arc: Heroes of the Three Kingdoms is developed by one-man studio, AlphaDio Production, which is run by me alone. I make this game with help from
    RPG Maker MV (credit to Kadowaka),
    Yanfly Engine Plugins and icon generator (I use tens of hers so I will surely make this page long if I mention them all),
    @Magnus0808 and @caethyril for making awesome YEP extensions for me and help me now and then (especially with lunatic note tags lol),
    @Ahuramazda and @Jules98 for giving me the idea of how to use action sequence
    @StrangeDragon for animated elementals,
    @whtdragon for well-made SV weapons,
    @petschko, @mon, @Ice, @DBDragoner, @hiddenone, and @Avery for awesome generator parts.
    And not to forget, @Schlangan for the amazing extended character generator
    Oh yeah and I also use some icons and BGMs from RPG Maker VX Ace
    Thank you for helping me to finish this game :kaojoy:.
    Last but not least, this game is heavily inspired by Luminous Arc series, a game for NDs by Imageepoch.

P. S.: I need some people to test the game since I need to know if the game is balance enough and please be sure to test as many features as you can. Feel free to contact me if you find a bug.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  2. Alphaistimz

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Guys, in case someone has tried the demo, please download the new version since I've found some serious bugs. The link is same so just get the files again.

3. Alphaistimz

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Demo v 0.5 is out and probably I still has minor bugs I found. I will update v 0.6 in some days since I nearly finish everything in Auria path... except for the tower since I'm doing it last which means after finishing Deminia path. The demo is limited to chapter 22 for Auria path with both Callista and Deminia path unlocked and the rest of the features will be available in the full version which will be commercial.

4. BlitzMalachite

BlitzMalachite The Masterminded Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    This game is totally amazing. I mean... THOSE HALOS! I'm giving this a 100 star rating. Keep up the good work!

5. Alphaistimz

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I didn't make those :kaopride:they're finely made by @petschko. Btw I have newer version with tutorials after the first battle...

6. BlitzMalachite

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I don't even CARE!!! I just love the game! :>

7. Alphaistimz

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Btw I need someone who can draw better title screen...

I've uploaded ver 0.8 because there is a tester who requests tutorial...

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  8. BlitzMalachite

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Maybe I can help! :)

9. Alphaistimz

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Yeah... I'm releasing the game this month... so you have a week to do it if you're interested... You should try playing the game and check the wiki for ideas. I'm not so good with big pixelarts afterall...

10. BlitzMalachite

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Oh come on!! I saw your gameplay. So I can help!
    Also. when you make the full version. And your recruiting members. I could help! "But I would only make conversations and giving you some stuff as requested." And i'm bad at art so.... Yeah ^-^

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  11. BlitzMalachite

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Also. when you make the full version. And your recruiting members. I could help! "But I would only make conversations and giving you some stuff as requested." And i'm bad at art so.... Yeah ^-^

12. Alphaistimz

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Yeah the gameplay is for Auria which was the only available option back then so you haven't seen all of the core characters. I don't mind scenery pic as long as they match the theme :kaojoy:(I know that making big humanoid pixelart is not easy and it's just beyond my skill). The castle looks so generic... :kaoback:I'm very used to work alone though... So I just find the things I need here and there.

And also: double-posting in such short interval is prohibited in this site, so it's better to edit your last comment.

13. Alphaistimz

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV