Alien Sprite

Apprentice
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello guys!

I'd like too make a request for an alien sprite sheet. Just a generic green alien with black eyes will do! :D

Peace! :p

Apprentice
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yes! That's great.

If you have a portrait for it that would be awesome, but its not absolutely needed. So, don't sweat it if you don't :p

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I can't do portraits unfortunately. But I think someone had an alien portrait, let me check.

Okay, Janai or "Not" has one, but that's gray, so I recoloured it to green:

<sent in PM>

As you can see, this one has ears, so I edited my sprite to match it:

Be sure to credit Janai/Not for the portrait.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!
MushroomCake28 wrote on Finnuval's profile.
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!
zachb wrote on Human_Male's profile.
I know this was months ago, but I don't completely understand the lunatic states program (how you set it up). I just want to apply a stone state (and death) to a character after x amount of time. Can you show me an example of how to set it up?
Wish I could respond to @CraneSoft's latest profile post, but it does remind me. Anyone else out there who likes the Souls series not because of draconian git gud difficulty, but because of its melancholy atmosphere and various cool medieval equips?
I wish I had multiple displays!
one screen feels like using a small table, and the way i usually do things I have a lot of stuff open ...
So annoying !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
casterisque