Alilali's random MV stuff

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by Alilali, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Alilali

Alilali Sir Raven Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Here some edits I made playing with the original sprites. I'm remaking the ones I made on VXace but for MV using the MV ones.

Terms of Use & Credit
    Credit:
    Alilali and kadokawa
    Non-Commercial: free
    Commercial: free (they are edits after all)
    Repost: no
    Edits: allowed, but credit me and show me what you did <3
    Repost of Edits: yes
    Maker Required: RPGmaker MV

This furniture were make for my main character house. I put glass on the furniture because I think it's a MUST to have nice glass doors to keep your stuff clean. The rest, mirrors, barrels and plants, I was playing with the sprites.

The random planks you can see make a really cool library.
    [​IMG]

LINKS:
    Random edits 01
    Modern school edits 1
    Modern school edits 2
    Wall bases
    Patterns
    Mirrors
    Kitchen

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  2. Haydeos

Haydeos The Dragon Veteran

First Language:
    English
    nice edits :) keep it up!

3. Alilali

Alilali Sir Raven Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I started making a school because I needed one for my fantasy setting but, at the end, a moderm one came out. Not sure if someone made a school before, but I leave here my edits in case I got something new other people didn't create. I'll work on the fantasy ones, but they'll be very similar to these, I guess.

These are ready to use as tileset, but I think you should use it as parallaxes and create your own furniture (not very sure if I'm using the word in a correct way :rswt)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    CallMeBatman, M.I.A., MMMm and 6 others like this.
  4. Mrs_Allykat

Mrs_Allykat Failsauce Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I love how your edits also seem to completely fit with the standard resources in all the right ways. Very amazing stuff!

5. Alilali

Alilali Sir Raven Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I'm very picky with sizes and they way the items fit so, if I see they don't seem as an original one or doesn't fit on the RTP grid I keep on trying or I give up. These are the result of many failures and I'm happy I'm learning to edit them faster. I'm even trying to draw originals ones after learning the bases after copying and editing them!

6. zephar123

zephar123 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Will be watching this thread as I might need some of this is the future. Any tips you would give people that need to convert resources?

7. Alilali

Alilali Sir Raven Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I'm not very sure about what you mean with "convert resources". Like editing existing furniture to create new one? Or use, for example, VXace furniture and edit it to be used on MV? Because I do the first one. I tried the second but they looked awful. (Sorry if I can't explain myself properly).

8. zephar123

zephar123 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I appologize, some reason half my message is missing their. I must of got interrupted Probably typed the rest into another post lol.
    tiles that were made for VXace to edit for new resoulution MV . thinking about it I should probably make a thread on this. Sense you did so well I just figured id ask if you had any tips that you have learned from the work youve done here.

9. Mrs_Allykat

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I believe this thread is what Zephar is looking for. The TLDR; version is triple the size of the tile from VX and then half it. The linked thread has the details.

Anyway, to get back to Alilali's topic, whenever I can finish my current project -- I'de love to borrow some of your tiles. You've done an amazing job with the changes. I'm decent with the scripting / logic, but I can't draw a straight line. That means I'm especially grateful to people like Alilali who share with the community. ~Thank You!

zephar123 likes this.
  10. Alilali

Alilali Sir Raven Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I tried resizing VXace intro MV but they looked awful to me, so I gave up. I tried the resizing using the guide Mrs_allykat says, but I got confused because I speak Spanish and I didn't undertand half the Photoshop words. So, at the end, I took the MV RTPs and tried to replicate the VX ones. I only got some of the items, so I'll try again with the guide on a nearly future .

I'm happy you like them, and you can use all you need. I don't have much imagination, so my stuff is very simple. The good thing is I think people can take those simple things and combine them to create the stuff they need (like the recoloured books or bottles). I studied a short graphic design course, so I have a little knowledge with copy-paste, editing, recolouring. I still suck at pixel art, so I only edit.

zephar123 likes this.
  11. Alilali

Alilali Sir Raven Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    These are some floor tiles I've been working on these days. I edited little bits from here and there, so they look very similar but the little differences are good enough to use them on different places. I can give you the base of these ones so you can change the pattern. Tell me and I'll post it here.
    [​IMG]

And these are blank walls you can mix and match with different patterns using GIMP or Photoshop or any other editing program you have. I edited the "evil castle" one because I hate the design.
    [​IMG]

Here are some of the patterns I could take from the different walls and floors RTPs. There are more, I'm working slowly on these because I want to take all so I can mix them with the floors and walls and create a great variety of stuff to custom my own houses and streets.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2018
  12. Mrs_Allykat

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I picked up the latest partial "A" tile-set from the official site here, and then decided to try your recolors to fill out the rest of the sheet. I'm really glad I did. You've done an amazing job.

This is not a slight on the release, as a partial sheet is highly useful - it allows one to blend in other tiles to get a solid fit. Kind of like how you've separated some of the borders of walls away from the normal patterns - genius!

13. CallMeBatman

CallMeBatman Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Great work!

14. Alilali

Alilali Sir Raven Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Hi! It's been ages since I posted something here but I hadn't time to make any edits. I have some free time these days and I'm making the second part of the school edits.

These are a WIP. I'm making some toilet/bathroom, infirmary, kitchen, school cafeteria stuff. (I can believe no fridge nor oven for kitchen, so I made one. I made a ceramic stove too, for more modern houses).

Remember these are WIP and they are disorganized.

Comment are welcomed. Tell me ideas for these themes too.

EDIT:

I added some mirrors I forgot I had.
    [​IMG]

Banjo, GalacticGod, Milu and 5 others like this.
  15. Alilali

Alilali Sir Raven Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    It's been ages since I made something, but here is a WIP: a kitchen. I don't like the default kitchen stuff (the few ones) so I created my own. I want to make more cupboards.

These are the separated pieces so you can combine them as you like. I made fridges, microwaves, dishwasher and washingmachine because they are a must for any cool house. Many of these, I don't remember making it, as it's been almost a year, but I'll try to finish it these days I have more free time.

EDIT: here it is the finished one. I made some different styled furniture, some ovens and different countertops based on the ones I've seen IRL. These countertops can be used with the furniture, the ceramic stove and the sink parts. I didn't add plates and other stuff like those because they are plenty on the original files. ENJOY!

[​IMG]

CallMeBatman and Mrs_Allykat like this.
  16. CCryptozoologist

CCryptozoologist Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    You've got some nice stuff here~ :D I shall keep watch on this thread.

17. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Alilali I like the microwave (I'm shocked that I can't recall seeing one before), but I removed your Kofi link since links to donation-based sites go against the forum rules.

18. Alilali

Alilali Sir Raven Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    @hiddenone no problem with the link.

And yes, I didn't saw microwaves, so I needed to create one.