Alilali's random stuff

Alilali

Sir Raven
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
After a while, I've decided to create an account here and upload the little things I made, mostly edits (maybe some original stuffs too), because I took free to use awesome stuff from this community and I want to give some too.

I'm not good at all at pixel, but I learnt how to edit so I decided to make them the best I could.

I own Game Character Hub, a nice character creator and, thanks to it, I could edit some bodies to create new body types to use on my story, and adapt some premade character clothing to use on that program. I think there never are enough clothing!

As they are RPG maker VX Ace original stuff edited, you can use for commercial and non-commercial games (if you own RPG maker legally, of course!!) Give credit to me as the editor, it would be great >-<)

Clothing: ready to use. Some need editing to fit the hands

Accessories: ready to use. Accesories give life to characters!

These are Artificier's ones I edited.

Bodies: monsters ready to be nice. You can use human clothing and accessories on them!

Enemies: random enemies (or not)

Other edits: mostly furniture

Last edited:

Alilali

Sir Raven
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
I found that user Artificier already converted character clothing into separete files (thank you very much for the hard work <3), but some of them where a bit off or had some hair parts or other stuffs, so I took the ones I though I could clean a bit and remade them, mostly backs (they were a pain to make, but the look so great now).

I think most of these are female, though...

Alilali

Sir Raven
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Being on a medical leave left me with only one arm for a month but tons of free time, s here are more clothin edits. These came from some oficial stuff I found on the japanese forum/page.

EDIT: It seems I could edit but not distribute then, so I deleted them only to keep these sunglasses I made.

Last edited:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Isn't some of the official japanese stuff only licensed for people living in Japan?

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
My japanese is not good but it looks like usage outside Japan is fine, but redistribution is not. Sorry, it looks like you can't post the edits. ;_;

Alilali

Sir Raven
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
I removed them from the post. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I love the furniture edits! The diversity it gives to my otherwise repetitive houses is astounding.

Alilali

Sir Raven
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Feel free to use them if you like =)

EDIT: sorry for the late response, but I don' have much time these days to look around the forum U_U

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!
Stream will be live shortly with some Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
welp, the stock market went down by 7% because of corona today. Time to buy stocks?
Man, being able to edit my game WHILE testplaying it is like the most convenient thing EVER. Thank you, MV...it even makes up for the OGG thing. Well, almost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detulovnoc