Richard John S

Rpg Maker Music Pack Contributor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Alisa: Prophecy of the Falling Stars. Join Alisa, a quiet girl with a heart filled with love and hope, on her journey to prevent a calamity.

My next RPG Maker music pack is my largest and most focused pack yet. It's a musical story that focuses on a young heroine named Alisa who has been assigned the ultimate task to prevent a calamity. The music in the album will focus on many different themes including emotional, battles, exploration, and more.

Last edited:

Richard John S

Rpg Maker Music Pack Contributor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's been a while, but I'm back to work on my RPG Maker music projects. I am currently putting all of my focus on, Alisa: Prophecy of the Falling Stars, formally known as Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars. I've made some changes including using a different orchestra. I'll keep everyone updated as I continue to compose the music pack.

Below is a new preview to the album. I have also updated the first post to reflect upon the changes.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Playing my game to improve my game. (Totally not procrastinating)
Hope he recovers fast :|
Looks like it's functional:
It's a common thing to forget eating &drinking while you are working concentrated, right?
If I had discovered RPG-Maker before moving together with my girlfriend, I'd have died of dehydration a long time ago.
Ami
trying to change my picture & got screwed up...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryweuu