Horusalis

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A

Alista

Alista_Icon.jpg

Description

Lucas Anson, a resident of the city of Alista, has been told a secret by his brother Eric, one that will affect every citizen of this city. Join Lucas as he helps uncover what the true intentions of Alista really are.

-Alista is a roughly 30-45 minute linear Story-based game.

-Go through areas of Alista and slowly discover what the secret of the city is.

-Dialogue choices are added throughout, allowing you to view different options.

-Interact with objects and talk to the residents.

Screenshots

Screenshot1.jpg

Screenshot2.jpg

Screenshot3.jpg

Screenshot4.jpg

Screenshot5.jpg

Trailer

Download

TWAS (The Town With A Secret)

Twas was my original game which I then turned into a video and took part of the idea with another and created Alista. If anyone is interested in viewing this video, you can find it here: TWAS. (Contains spoilers for Alista as they share similar concepts).

Last edited by a moderator:

amaSenpai

LP: amaSenpai
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello there,

I'll be posting my play through of Alista as I go! Aside from my thoughts you are getting via PM, my offhand and jumbled comments are of course in the video.

Thanks for letting me play, so far I'm pretty intrigued on that cliffhanger I ended at! 

amaSenpai

LP: amaSenpai
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The next episode is here!

I'm pretty annoyed at a certain character with very little morals. I like anything that shows the differences in good works, and good people. Great!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The end is near. The end is near. The MV era will be passed and people will look the forum about new RPG maker all days. ;_;[Election day all over again] Let accept that you will probably not what you want completely.
C&C Remastered comes out tomorrow! Hyped! Already have it preinstalled on Steam.
Its ironic, how often a person can have something smart to say, when their arrogance is originating from an internal vacuum where emotional intelligence belongs.
Parallax mapping is time consuming...
Let's purchase th... WAIT! Just in time ehehehe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsuna976