Horusalis

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A

Alista

Alista_Icon.jpg

Description

Lucas Anson, a resident of the city of Alista, has been told a secret by his brother Eric, one that will affect every citizen of this city. Join Lucas as he helps uncover what the true intentions of Alista really are.

-Alista is a roughly 30-45 minute linear Story-based game.

-Go through areas of Alista and slowly discover what the secret of the city is.

-Dialogue choices are added throughout, allowing you to view different options.

-Interact with objects and talk to the residents.

Screenshots

Screenshot1.jpg

Screenshot2.jpg

Screenshot3.jpg

Screenshot4.jpg

Screenshot5.jpg

Trailer

Download

TWAS (The Town With A Secret)

Twas was my original game which I then turned into a video and took part of the idea with another and created Alista. If anyone is interested in viewing this video, you can find it here: TWAS. (Contains spoilers for Alista as they share similar concepts).

Last edited by a moderator:

amaSenpai

LP: amaSenpai
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello there,

I'll be posting my play through of Alista as I go! Aside from my thoughts you are getting via PM, my offhand and jumbled comments are of course in the video.

Thanks for letting me play, so far I'm pretty intrigued on that cliffhanger I ended at! 

amaSenpai

LP: amaSenpai
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The next episode is here!

I'm pretty annoyed at a certain character with very little morals. I like anything that shows the differences in good works, and good people. Great!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who wants to see my review of the worst star wars movie? This movie has all the excitement of being on Jury Duty of the most boring case ever about trade negotiations.
A lot to learn to make a game. Can I handle it?
I've been working on status effects since last thursday, and today I finished the core mechanic of Zombie, Teleport, Curse and Recall. Zombie and Curse are lacking a few things to make them complete atm. Teleport though is the "HAHA" spell for some of my mobs, but can "NOPE" at them with Recall.
I'm weird as there are a few game franchises I'll watch and read about, but have no interest in playing.
Humans have such a capacity to assign personalities and love to objects. We do this because we love them. It's interesting then that our fears over AI are that they won't love us back and will instead hate us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaywwttfff