cadencefire

Cadencefire
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, I am encountering this error message after the update. I don't know why it is happening. I turned off ALL of my plugins and I even tested it with the default face graphics. I opened up a new project and DID NOT encounter this error. Do I have to redo my project from scratch?

18d0977870.jpg

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think so - this seems to indicate that you either got a damaged engine file, or an incompatible mix of files from before and after the update.

Can you try to apply the update again to your project? If not you'll have to copy the base js files from the working new project into your old project or preferably into a backup of the old project) until the incompatibility is removed with the newer files.

cadencefire

Cadencefire
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Gah, I'm so sorry for the extremely late reply. I ended up taking a break due to school. But you were right. It seemed to be corrupted so I copied the project over and it works fine now. :)  Thank you for your help!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This catgirl name is Elyune.
Her hobby is cooking and eating sweets. She's also an alchemist.

Cat_girl.jpg
catgirl-1.jpg
Raptor Revolt Demo 4_10_2021 3_12_09 PM.png

Latest custom tileset work for RAPTOR REVOLT in this beach scene set in the acheroraptor capital in Ridge City, Hell Creek.
unknown.png

I figured it was about time to update the battle sprite for one of my characters. The old one was the first time I ever drew a battle sprite, and filled with lines that shouldn't be there. So far, the new one is cleaner.
EQAQeW8.png

This was supposed to become her neutral talking stance, but now i just feel like she looks a little puzzled :D
I'm also open for any name suggestions, as i seriously suck at those. In my notes everything is just THE CITY or THAT GUY and THIS PRIESTESS or whatever :D
Nearing completion of the first major city of Albert, a vacation getaway city built a long time ago by a king who really didn't want to be invaded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sowdraxe