Levi Hilton

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have been working on this for weeks, and I have read some threads on here, but I still have a problem. I can get an apk file using the manual method, but then it asks me to install a crosswalk companion app in order for it to work. After downloading it, my game works fine. But how do I make it so I don't need to install the crosswalk library app? I used to use Intel XDK, but they disabled their keystore creation tool. Also, once I have a working APK that doesn't need another app, how do i give it a certificate so that I can upload to the google developer console?

I am sorry if I posted this on in the wrong category. I am new to the forums. Any help will be much appreciated!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[move]MV Deployment[/move]

ShellFlare

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, for best success when exporting an app to android, I recommend using this guide and following the directions by Thomas pham at
Please note that if you are using an RPGMAKER 1.5 project you will need to apply a temp fix since as of now since the engine has a small bug with deployment.

Here's a temporary fix
line 1720 of rpg_core.js , add this line:
Graphics._cssFontLoading = false

see the full issue here, where one of the devs gives the temp fix : https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rpg-maker-1-5-will-not-delpoy-to-android.80399/

Levi Hilton

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, for best success when exporting an app to android, I recommend using this guide and following the directions by Thomas pham at
Please note that if you are using an RPGMAKER 1.5 project you will need to apply a temp fix since as of now since the engine has a small bug with deployment.

Here's a temporary fix
line 1720 of rpg_core.js , add this line:
Graphics._cssFontLoading = false

see the full issue here, where one of the devs gives the temp fix : https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rpg-maker-1-5-will-not-delpoy-to-android.80399/
Thank you so much!!!!!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Mike running through an area that's influenced by his thoughts, thus his drawings are infused into the land.
We're playing Omori by OMOCAT starting at 2pm est :D
Hi there! Do you actively use your Itch.io account? How do you use it?
When you have your friend over and you try to have a good time and let him try your game but he legit finds 10+ bugs that you now have to add to your already big workload for the day lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrCarbonez