Always trying to help :)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello,

I am unsure how to explain this. I was play testing my game, everything was normal. Then I started a new play test session (always a new game), and all of my actors had all of their parameters tripled.

I have made no changes to plugins that could affect this. No changes to equipment, classes, states, anything. I added a few events on a map that hasn't even been accessed. But those events are 99% text.

Has anyone had something similar happen? Or know any sort of solution or how to further investigate?

Thanks in advance.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If all stats are triple normal, that means somewhere you changed a parameter to be *300%. Check all your classes, actors, and weapons and armor features, and make sure no states you add have any features that are multiplying all stats by 300%.

boikish

Always trying to help :)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I recreated my project piece by piece and was able to identify the error in one of Yanfly's Plugins.

upload_2019-5-16_21-56-5.png

Specifically this line. I'm unsure when or how it changed, because I don't even use buffs, lol. But I must have changed it somewhere.

Sigh of relief over here, haha. Maybe a little knee jerky on the topic, but I'm just glad it's solved. Thanks for the help, bgillisp. :)

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
NP. And yep, that would do it, as the +3 means you are increasing all parameters 300%. It should be +1 instead, else all stats will drop to 1 or 0 until you apply a buff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've developed a habit of thanking cleaning ladies for their work.
Sorry Aerith... I will abandon your shoes... :guffaw:
Spent a whole bunch of time today reworking the area in the video because someone said it was too illusory. So I reworked it so it changes less, moved the grass up to the same level as the player.... And found enough extra resources to make the grass moves when the player touches it. Also lots more water, because it looks amazing. I'll probably put up a short updated video later today.
I never noticed how NOISY birds can be in the morning..
The worst part of writing the thesis is getting to a point where it's nearly done and you feel like an 8th-grader could've written something on that level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stearen