dracossaint

Thenewguy
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hi,I'm making my first game and managing to wrangle out most the software myself or a quick google or two when I'm stuck and I'm back on it.
Im having a blast,but I want to add custom grpahics as well as free use liscenced stuff long as credits given where credits earned,
but i digress.Dose anyone have a full list of the various tile set sizes,couldnt find but bits and pieces scattered across the web on here and there
not just tilesets a ,b etc etc but also enemy's size ,npc and charcter size,sprite sizes for charcters,etc etc.alllll of it
i think it would do me ALOT of good with helping me make my game,im a noobish coder,not an digital artist  :p  
Signed sincerely hopeful for some help,
dracossaint

if you curious gonna be a adventure rpg that i want to make as free choise as i can,allow you to choose whatever in ya hearts desire.if yoru a gaurd and get reassinged as the queens gaurd and ya dotn like what shyes done,well ya can choose to kill her instead :p and the whole story will change from that choise,diffrent stiorylines,etc
anyway sorry for getting a little off topic
heres what i done in bout 13hrs.(gonna be a longgggggg time before i even consider alpha.maybe sept.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYOOiY0yJh0

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There are six different tilesheet formats (more than just the size is different), named A1, A2, A3, A4, A5 and the sixths for the B to E slots.

All of them are described in detail in the help file under resources

Sprites can be any size you want, you just have to follow the rules of 3x4 pictures of identical sizes

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sprites are not tilesets. Some are character sets. Some are battlers.

F1 in the database and look at Resource Specifications.

dracossaint

Thenewguy
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Thanks for the info :D

Bought it the 9th already been using for 29 hrs 0.0 true fell asleep once while working on it,but still.thats 8hrs tops .

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Is there any way to get more than 8 enemies in a troop in RMMV or is that limit pretty much hardcoded into the engine?
Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Congo1977