stmwc

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
eng
Primarily Uses
N/A
how do i make a new ally instead of starting with them i talk to them to let them join my party?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What engine are you using? This needs to be moved to the proper support forum.

Generally though, you would set the ally up in the database but not include them in the starting party. At whatever point you want them to join you, you would use the event command to add them to the party.

If you want it to be an instance of the main character talks to them, then they join the party, you would need to make an event with that ally's graphic and run through whatever dialogue you want. Then you would need to make a second page of that event, usually triggered by a self-switch, with no graphic image. Turn on the self-switch so the event ally disappears and use the event command to add the ally to the party.

stmwc

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
eng
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm using Rpg maker mv

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to MV Support. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!
I normally only post these every 24 hours, but same-sex marriage is coming to Rune Factory 5 and I just wanted to share it with the world! https://www.xseedgames.com/2021/09/23/rune-factory-5-localization-blog-2/
Today was wild. In the day I worked in my project (and realized I have almost 100 hours wich is a happy surprise), and now i'm having to calm my boyfriend down because of chris pratt Mario.
Mr_Petue wrote on GamchiSamwise's profile.
hey pepe, why do you have a gun on your head? where is wojak?
Still alive! Totally did not finish in time for the Jam (boy that's late) but tl;dr of the last half a year is Work term -> Covid Lockdown -> Sick... again -> Full time Employment. Game stuff has been on hiatus but got a new graphics tablet so hopefully updates again soon. =D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TuxedoedPenguin