• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Helladen

Deviant Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Dude you are good, nice plugin. I approve of the high quality.

Tyrael79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hey Pheonix KageDesu, 

This plugin looks great from the video!

Just a quick question, does the plugin allow for the player to attack without selecting a target first....

Example

So you can just swing the sword blindly , or shoot arrows randomly and pray you hit something (think back to The Legend of Zelda on NES)

Mojo907

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Pheonix KageDesu, 

Just a quick question, does the plugin allow for the player to attack without selecting a target first....

Example

So you can just swing the sword blindly , or shoot arrows randomly and pray you hit something (think back to The Legend of Zelda on NES)
No, but it will auto target if you get hit by something.

@Pheonix,

One thing that bothers me is the targeting through walls, anyway you could be working on a Line of Sight block?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ariaka

o_o
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hey Pheonix KageDesu, 

Example

You could easily simulate it. Hide the target window and change the target circles to a blank png file. Just look at the pdf (https://github.com/KageDesu/Alpha-ABS/blob/master/Alpha%20ABS%20plugin/Manual/Alpha%20ABS.pdf) if you need to know how to set up the UI visibility/locations for default games.

DrFluffyMS

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello! I'm really excited to be using this in my game. (Its for a school project). But, I'm currently running into some problems integrating this plugin into my game.

I am using plugins with the plugin, and used the tutorial you posted on YouTube. The error I am getting is:3.PNG

When I start a New Game, and:Capture3.PNG

This, when I continue my previous save.

The plugins I am using are these (in order):

MadeWithMv

SRD_AltMenuScreen_Face

SRD_AltMenuScreen_FaceBars

YEP_CoreEngine

Galv_Questlog

Galv_RandEncounterConditions

DisableMouse

Alpha_ABS.

I want to add that I only put <ABS> on two of my maps, does it require that I add <ABS> in all my maps?

ABSTRVCT

- Enlightened -
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
One of the best plugins I have ever seen. It still shows some bugs and lacks, though:

-Enemies don't behave correctly when spawned with Galv's event spawner (this is the main lack for me).

-It would be fine if you allow users to high customize the UI (set color gradients for HP, MP and TP bars, choose an image from the bar containers, or show/hide actor's face).

-Maybe the "skill panel" would be more cool if it can be used out from ABS maps (showed permanently like in Minecraft), so you can use in-map tools, items etc. more easily.

-I recommend adding pixel based movement and enhanced pathfinding (MK pathfinding is cool but not compatible).

-The plugin from demo uses the system font, but the plugin you're distributing uses another font I dont recognise (ignore the color change). The left image is from the plugin you're distributing, and left comes from demo:

1.PNG2.PNG

Thank you and hope it will be finished very soon! ;D

Last edited by a moderator:

Wabron

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
If I hit 2-3 keys at one time on the keyboard the game crashes. "cannot read property 'controlPanel' of null. I have seen other random crashes, I don't remember them off the bat though. Even though, nice work man! 

Help if you can solve my issue :)  If not I'll just wait for more updates. It might solve it self for all I know 

Nanaki_Fan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am curious to know how this works with other sprites. Such as those from the Medieval resources?

Mojo907

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am curious to know how this works with other sprites. Such as those from the Medieval resources?
It works with them with some adjustments, as the imgs and sprites are made for  ACE, but I had no problem using them, and they looked rather snazzy.

OZiO

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey guys so I'm pretty close to release and trying to embed this game, but I keep getting this error when I click "New Game". I moved the plugin all the way up in the list and keep getting this error. Anyone have any suggestions?

Type Error.png

Wabron

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
Hey, I noticed a problem :)

During an event or cutscene or whatever, the actor is still able to use the "turn/jump" functions. You can really mess up the game if you are able to jump around during a cutscene xD haha.

Amazing plugin man, just thought I should tell you :)   

luiscesjr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
I have a problem, not sure if anyone had this as well, I looked every page of this topic but nobody seemed to report it.

When I play test my game the plugin works flawlessly, but when I deploy, and I enter the ABS maps, it's like there is no ABS plugin.

The enemies are there, roaming like normal events and I can't use the UI.

Anyone had this?

Nanaki_Fan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It works with them with some adjustments, as the imgs and sprites are made for  ACE, but I had no problem using them, and they looked rather snazzy.
There are some made for MV too. Any chance you have screenshot/video of this working? I don't own the resources yet but if this works I may purchase them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I been rather busy lately with non RM projects so, it will take some time for me to release something.
Hmmmm, nice site UI change.
Swapped back to my original meds, but the flippity floppity has me reeling. T ^T I have game making and song collabs to do, hurry up, health. lol
It took me 6 retries to get the color of Yoshi I wanted. 30 mins of recording. 30 mins of voice work. Probably another 20 mins of waiting in between takes. But finally I got him...
I bought a 2 week emergency food supply. And people are already making fun of me :( I'll be fed for a bit while they go hungry when food supplies get cut(for whatever reason).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carugatti