Primarily Uses
Is there strafing in this ABS?

aguamyst

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Please help! I cannot seem to figure out how to fix this issue.

This error occurs after I select Game End > select To Title > and then select New Game.

I'm using Alpha ABS Version 1.1 (21.10.2016).

Galactix

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,
I'm having the following issue: there's a door and right next to it I put a mob, but the thing is that I'd like to make the player able to get through the door in combat which isn't possible. How can I change this?

yeye on est la

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
Hi guys, just letting everyone know, developer has confirmed to me he will continue this project after November 15. Please be patient.
Hey Man!

For the project you will work on, will it use KageDesu's Abs system?

Selviam

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I need help I can't get the bow to work I've done everything.:kaosigh:

yeye on est la

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
Hey Pheonix,

The November 15 date is approaching and I just wanna tell you that I am happy that you are coming back to work on your plug in. I have been working on my game for over a year now and I feel that the only abs system that would fit my game is yours. I hope that you read this message so it can give you some motivation to keep going. I love your work and you can transform your abs plugin from a good plugin to an amazing one!

cheers XD

Yasuo

alexis1115

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My enemies skip and jump to random tiles, they also die randomly!? Any ideas?

Last edited:

NTR

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hiya, Pheonix KageDesu.

Your plugin is so great but I can't wait for it to get better!

I really can't wait for you to start back up on this plugin/engine. I have been working with it a lot lately for a game. I managed to work out a way to use Hime's party switch plugin with the ABS plugin but I hope this can be fixed after you start up again. Here is a video of my last demo build. I also have done more to it since but I have not made a new video. I can't wait for more options and better compatibility with other plugins and mechanics. If anyone is will to work for free and help us out on our project please let me know. E-mail me at nr31337@gmail.com.

I would love to know how to disable the attack hotbar because our game only uses spells/skills and no weapons. Thank you. P.S. I tried using the UI save and load control to get rid of it after I figured out how to disable the A attack in the database but It does not work and completely removes the UI after loading even tho I only remove the Attack hotbar. I want to keep the skills hotbar at the bottom.

?????

Developer??
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey Man!

For the project you will work on, will it use KageDesu's Abs system?
Yes, I’ve stopped working on it due to the fact it very much is involved with this system.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, having a problem with Alpha ABS, i have <ABS> in the map notes. but for some reason when i go to play test it doesnt change anything. its still as if i have just normal RMMV. any ideas? would love a reply asap. really wanna make a BA game

ktas

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
N/A
I save the file in the save slot, then I load the save file the results is = you can use the skills without any cool-down. So how can I fix this problem?

NTR

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, having a problem with Alpha ABS, I have <ABS> in the map notes. but for some reason when I go to playtest it doesn't change anything. it's still as if I have just normal RMMV. any ideas? would love a reply asap. really wanna make a BA game
Not sure what problem you could be having.

I followed YouTube videos for making a new game from scratch. If you copied over all the files that are needed and made a new map you need to place at least 1 enemy on the map and have it set up in the database then press (A) on the keyboard or walk up to it and it should activate the battle mode. Make sure you setup the plugin's in order like it shows in the demo unless you are only using the ABS plugin by itself.

nickyimbo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Any idea for why in abs maps (where abs is activate) the game doesnt show the followers allies? Sorry my bad english

jose30

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I need help, I need to increase the walking speed character in ABS maps. the default is too slow for my game.

NTR

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Any idea for why in abs maps (where abs is activate) the game doesnt show the followers allies? Sorry my bad english

Check your database and make sure followers is turned on in the system section, go to the plugin and make sure allow followers are true, make sure you have more then 1 character created and is already in the party. You must remember formation is disabled while in <ABS> maps. I found a way to use another lead character without going to none <ABS> maps tho by setting up a button using Yep common button events with a common event that goes to a blank map that opens the formation window when you close it you will have a new leader in the party. My method uses the X, Y player cords and ID map setting in variables, then a transfer, formation call script, then transfer back to position. I think he will fix this so we don't have to do that anymore I hope.

nickyimbo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Check your database and make sure followers is turned on in the system section, go to the plugin and make sure allow followers are true, make sure you have more then 1 character created and is already in the party. You must remember formation is disabled while in <ABS> maps. I found a way to use another lead character without going to none <ABS> maps tho by setting up a button using Yep common button events with a common event that goes to a blank map that opens the formation window when you close it you will have a new leader in the party. My method uses the X, Y player cords and ID map setting in variables, then a transfer, formation call script, then transfer back to position. I think he will fix this so we don't have to do that anymore I hope.

Thank you very much!

jose30

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible to animate the character when he attacks?

jose30

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there any compatible character animation plugin?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Super stoked i just finished my first town in my project, by finished i mean i can always add more decorative aesthetics and the NPCs don't talk yet but the mapping is complete and all the important chess pieces are present!
My brain: Hey, I have an idea how to make the transition to the main story quest in The Wastes more natural!
Me: Good!
My brain: You need to remake the hotel you start out in, it's not realistic enough.
Me: Ok... This was unexpected, but I can do it.
My brain: Now make each hotel floor 5 times as large to match the main part. Oh, you also need to make a bunch of new npcs to fill in the space on these maps.
Me: Crap.
Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.
is there a script call that return how much turn has passed in battle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aboyhazard