• Poll closed .

haruspero

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm having a problem with summoning. Every time i try to summon, I get errors.
Edit: Is there a more recent demo of this plugin? So I can see what I'm doing wrong?

Attachments

Last edited:

BK-tdm

Manga Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Im having an error with motion system 2, build 1128 public.

notetag is set as <motionX:skillname>
image is on the img/AMotions folder as instructed
Image is named skill_skillname_actor1_0.png

Yet i get the error Failed to load img/AMotions/skill_undefined_actor1_0.png

Why is reading as undefined when i set a name thats the same as the notetag? Am i setting up something wrong?
Motion system 1 works perfectly but i cant get MS2 to work.

EDIT: Solved on its own, maybe when the program restarted or something? Anyways good old "open and close" worked.

Last edited:

Tieara

Flower
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I am having a error when I apply a State on a character on AlphaABS Build 1128 public.

I updated RPGMaker MV from 1.3.4 to 1.6.2 a few days ago,
also updated AlphaABS from 800 to 1128.

When I was testing the game, I noticed that when I use some skills, the game will froze and I cannot do any thing even closing the game. I need to shut the game down with task manager.
Later I found out skill that apply a State on my character will cause this problem.
It worked after I use a new project that only install AlphaABS Build 1128 public.
The old project use Yanfly plugins, so I disabled all other plugins and only active
YEP_CoreEngine and AlphaABS but it still froze when I apply a state on the character.
It means that I can't use Yanfly's plugins with AlphaABS now or I just do things wrong?
Also sorry for the bad english. Thank you.

Xerver

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,
:kaohi:

I wanted to use pixel movement but party members walk too slow so I used Galv's Pseudo-Pixel Movement.
It was doing great until I encountered a bug where the player disappears when it couldn't find route around an obstacle.
Please help :kaodes:

BK-tdm

Manga Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Im getting crashes using any skill as it asks for the corresponding AMotion image set (motion system 2) yet i dont use any custom animations for these skills, and the ones that do crash too as it reads Failed to load img/AMotions/skill_undefined_actor1_0.png.

Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
New features overview

Thanks for bugs reports

Who have problems with MotionSystem2, send message me in Discord, i will try help you

Edit: Is there a more recent demo of this plugin?
Recent Demos for features only on ******* page. New public big Demo in development.

Hi, I am having a error when I apply a State on a character on AlphaABS Build 1128 public.
Still not find a cause for this error, i tried to repeat, but not results, game works fine

I wanted to use pixel movement but party members walk too slow so I used Galv's Pseudo-Pixel Movement.
AABS supports pixel movement with SAN_AnalogMove plugin

Nanyu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
中文
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why does this report an error, what am I doing wrong?
360截图17370513413951.png

Last edited:

Zekken

Programmer? Pro-Gamer? Pro-Grammar?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can I see you character spritesheet name? Because as long as I know the structure name should be like this

File name structure:

weapon_
$motionName_$actor_$index
where $actor - file name with actor graphics
$index - index of actor on this graphic file
$motionName - name of this motion (for use in game)

You can check the wiki for more information @Nanyu

Attachments

Last edited:

Nanyu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
中文
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can I see you character spritesheet name? Because as long as I know the structure name should be like this

File name structure:

weapon_

Thank you for your answer, i try to see

Nanyu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
中文
Primarily Uses
RMMV

File name structure:

weapon_

It has been resolved, thanks a lot!

Raexxar

ルクスクサー
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, when i'm launching my game im getting this error. I tried disabling QTouch, YEP FPS Synch Option and YEP Core Updates, but unfortunately it didnt do anything, in old version (1044) everything worked (on ABS map i had fps drop to 15).
Please Help, also where i can buy PRO version and how much it cost?

Attachments

Zekken

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, when i'm launching my game im getting this error. I tried disabling QTouch, YEP FPS Synch Option and YEP Core Updates, but unfortunately it didnt do anything, in old version (1044) everything worked (on ABS map i had fps drop to 15).
Please Help, also where i can buy PRO version and how much it cost?
Can u show us a screenshot about your plugin order and what is the last thing that you do before the error was ocured?

To get the pro version, you can become ******* for $2 per month to get private update or you can buy commercial lisence by emailing phoenix17@mail.ru

Idk about the price at the moment. You can discuss it with him.

BK-tdm

Manga Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How do you increase the skillbar slots? i modified the json to actually go from 8 slots to 12 but i need to asign keys to those slots and i cant seem to find where the parameters to set a button to the slot are.

Zekken

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How do you increase the skillbar slots? i modified the json to actually go from 8 slots to 12 but i need to asign keys to those slots and i cant seem to find where the parameters to set a button to the slot are.
To increase the Spell panel, you can edit the UISpellPanel.json - maxItems

Have you tried to edit the KeyBinding.json? There is Skills Panel Key binding in it.

Last edited:

Raexxar

ルクスクサー
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can u show us a screenshot about your plugin order and what is the last thing that you do before the error was ocured?

To get the pro version, you can become 127.0.0.1/banned.url for $2 per month to get private update or you can buy commercial lisence by emailing phoenix17@mail.ru

Idk about the price at the moment. You can discuss it with him.
After enabling newest public version, when i enabled old version everything worked perfectly except low framerate.

Attachments

Zekken

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
After enabling newest public version, when i enabled old version everything worked perfectly except low framerate.
I'm not sure what caused the error, maybe @Pheonix KageDesu and @SMO_Valadorn can answer you better.

This is just my assumption :
1. Double check the plugin order, perhaps you can change the order, reminding that new build have new features and manipulate more game aspect.

2. As far as I know AABS Extension is for build 980 and lower. For higher version, is switched to .json for more flexible costumization. I'm afraid that this one caused incompatibility.

3. Plugin not compatible with other, try to disable other plugin.

Raexxar

ルクスクサー
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not sure what caused the error, maybe @Pheonix KageDesu and @SMO_Valadorn can answer you better.

This is just my assumption :
1. Double check the plugin order, perhaps you can change the order, reminding that new build have new features and manipulate more game aspect.

2. As far as I know AABS Extension is for build 980 and lower. For higher version, is switched to .json for more flexible costumization. I'm afraid that this one caused incompatibility.

3. Plugin not compatible with other, try to disable other plugin.
I figured it out, unfortanely with very big cost for me. Preloader plugin from SRD was for some reason uncompatible with current build. Before that i tried updating project and by mistake i replaced plugins.js XD Still thanks for help^^

Last edited:

Zekken

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I figured it out, unfortanely with very big cost for me. Preloader plugin from SRD was for some reason uncompatible with current build. Before that i tried updating project and by mistake i replaced plugins.js XD Still thanks for help^^
So the caused it's SRD Preloader Core?

I also using SRD Preloaded Core in my current project and it's not compatible with Alpha ABS Public because of the text before title screen. This text made Alpha abs public not compatible with almost every plugin that run before title screen.

If that your only problem, I'm so excited to tell you that there is a way!
Alpha ABS PRO does not have that text, so you can use SRD Preloader Core again! :cutesmile:

The easiest to get it is by become a ******* with $2 tier. Or if your game is commercial, you can buy commercial lisence.

BK-tdm

Manga Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a way for enemies to use ABS:1 type skills? Player can use them whitout any trouble and i can even make weapons that shoot linear projectiles but i cant make it work for enemy skills, they simply ignore the skill even if its the only action they can do.
I need to make dodgeable enemy archer arrows instead of the heatseeking ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
4 days im not using my laptop to waiting someone to reinstall (sigh)
Stream will be live shortly with some Donkey Kong 64! Feel free to drop by!
Working on a test Boss for the new No Travel Game Jam
- Name Plugin by Moghunter -
Free RPG Maker Ready Charging Up Animation

Enjoy -No Credit Needed But Appreciated -
Download it at https://lvgames.itch.io/free-charging-up-pixel-animation-fx-rpg-maker-ready
:/ .... so, thought I’d go to the park to sit in the cool breeze and get out of the house a little. Nope, guess that’s quarantined too. Ok...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smeinela