• Poll closed .

loki2007

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi @Pheonix KageDesu!
Is it possible to do a skill that will summon a monster that will follow player, foght with player but don't be in your party. And can you make a mount system? (For example from World of Warcraft) Last question: can I make skill that will attack a random enemy on a area. For example: there are 4 enemies and you choose an are of them. A skill will deploy 3 bullets on a random enemies. You cast and you hit twice one enemy and hit once 2nd enemy and 2 of rest will be not hit.
Keep going! And yes: this is veeeery long message:rswt.
Try making an actor using the monster's graphic for a character sheet. In the summon skill have it call a common event that adds the critter to your party. Have it apply a state that calls another common event that is a timer that will remove any and all summons in the party when it finishes.

His plugin should do the rest.

keizz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I found some bugs in Build 980

1.If player equipped some firearm weapon in ABS map and go change to another abs map the ammo will be reset to zero,Need to reload again.

upload_2018-11-2_17-47-32.png

2.When follower died and change to abs map will show stand and died sprites in same spot.

upload_2018-11-2_17-50-44.png

3.If follower equipped some firearm weapon with ABS tag,It will not use that weapon.

Your plugin is very good.

Nicke

Fortune seeker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure if this is planned or if you can do it but would be great if you could hide damage numbers for certain enemies. I am planning to add obstacle objects where you need to hit once to destroy and it looks kinda weird if they display damage numbers. :)

Krystek_My

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Pheonix KageDesu Hi! I have a question. Can I do with your plugin traps or spells that will remain on ground for time peroid and when enemy (or actor) stand on trap it will be rooted in one place for a few secounds?

TenTranVN

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnam
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Make sure you set the number of skills you can use

Solthall

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great plugin. But I can only get the sword to work with the <notarget:> note.
I use the default rpg maker mv weapons and weapontypes.

I have the following notetags set to sword:
<ABS:0>
<noTarget:1>
<startSound:Sword5>
<impulse:1>

The weapon type is set to sword by default. And it works as it should.

Then I set the same notetags to the axe weapon, with weapon type set to axe by default.
In game I can see the axe animation when attacking, but enemies don't react to the weapon when it hits. No damage popups or anything. When I change the weapon type of the axe to sword, it works.

This also happens to all other <ABS:0> <noTarget:> weapons I try to make.

How can I fix this?

Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure if this is planned or if you can do it but would be great if you could hide damage numbers for certain enemies. I am planning to add obstacle objects where you need to hit once to destroy and it looks kinda weird if they display damage numbers
Ok

Can I do with your plugin traps or spells that will remain on ground for time peroid and when enemy (or actor) stand on trap it will be rooted in one place for a few secounds?
Maybe through common events. I'm not planning to do that type of skill yet.

How can I fix this?
Maybe it's a bug, i should check it.

I plan to do a special project with many examples of different weapons and skills. And anybody can use this examples like templates to their projects.

Solthall

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok

Maybe through common events. I'm not planning to do that type of skill yet.

Maybe it's a bug, i should check it.

I plan to do a special project with many examples of different weapons and skills. And anybody can use this examples like templates to their projects.
Thank you for the response. Templates sound beyond awesome!

I've been considering becoming a patron, but at the moment I'm stuck with this weapon issue and I don't really know if there is a fix for it yet. I would imagine it was me doing something wrong, but from your response it sounds like there may be an issue with the plugin? In that case, others must have had similar problems. Is there only one weapontype available for use in the plugin atm?

TenTranVN

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnam
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want to set the skills used is 3 cells instead of the default is 9 cells should be how

KingTempest

Royalty
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This plugin is one of the best that there are ever! That means a lot since I use all of the Yanfly and all of the SRDude plugins. I have a few questions though.
  1. Is it possible to do "beam attacks"? Like a laser type attack?
  2. Is it possible to transform characters like a power up with changing sprites?
  3. Are there another source of pictures for the attacks? The current pictures are already great BUT there are very limited. Maybe an ice or lightning picture?
Thanks in advance.

Cah

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm having an issue with an individual follower not using the looping stepping animation at all via the following plugin:
(I did use the "<stepanim>" note btw)

I'm pretty sure it's compatibility issues, at least something to do with the way the ABS code works with follower sprites and Shaz's plugin (changing order doesn't help), I just don't know how to fix the issue. Any help would be great.

Edit: I'm only using this plugin and Shaz's plugin.

Last edited:

keizz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Phoenix, I ever seen <team> tag features and not sure how to use this.

Edit * OK ,I already got some tutorial.

Last edited:

Nicke

Fortune seeker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I have found out a bug with this plugin. If you use the particle plugin a strange error will sometimes occur. The tileset and certain events will blink on the map when you attack. To solve this I had to remove the particle plugin.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Nicke That is not a bug, that is plugin incompatibility.

Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This plugin is one of the best that there are ever! That means a lot since I use all of the Yanfly and all of the SRDude plugins. I have a few questions though.
  1. Is it possible to do "beam attacks"? Like a laser type attack?
  2. Is it possible to transform characters like a power up with changing sprites?
  3. Are there another source of pictures for the attacks? The current pictures are already great BUT there are very limited. Maybe an ice or lightning picture?
Thanks in advance.
Thanks!

1. Yes
2. Yes, use Common Events and States
3. What do you mean?

I'm having an issue with an individual follower not using the looping stepping animation at all via the following plugin:
(I did use the "<stepanim>" note btw)
I'll see what I can do for make plugins works together.

Build 996 - new UI features and elements.
Build 996 will be available for download soon.

Demo Project with build 980 (skills, weapons, motions included)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/peuicpg1mro7tko/Build980_Demo_Standard.zip?dl=0

Also, don't forget check Wiki for instructions and manuals: https://github.com/KageDesu/Alpha-ABS/wiki

Junol

Glitchdev
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
edit- I figured it out

Last edited:

Yurius

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Other
Замечательный плагин! Однако не удобно, что враг всегда атакует в зоне видимости. Хотелось бы увидеть у врага такой параметр, как "Атакует только в ответ на атаку" и "Пытается убежать когда его атакуют".
Wonderful plugin! However, it is not convenient that the enemy always attacks in sight. I would like to see the enemy such parameter as "Attacks only in response to the attack" and "Tries to escape when he is attacked."

Yurius

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Other
Замечательный плагин! Однако не удобно, что враг всегда атакует в зоне видимости. Хотелось бы увидеть у врага такой параметр, как "Атакует только в ответ на атаку" и "Пытается убежать когда его атакуют".
Wonderful plugin! However, it is not convenient that the enemy always attacks in sight. I would like to see the enemy such parameter as "Attacks only in response to the attack" and "Tries to escape when he is attacked."
Извиняюсь за поспешные выводы! Поставил у врага радиус видимости 0 и теперь он атакует только в ответ :LZYcheeze:.
Спасибо за отличный плагин!!!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@Yurius This the official English forum, so please only use English. If your English isn't good enough, then use Google Translate.
Also,

Yurius, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Where do i have to play Heisei Pistol Show the same creator that made Re: Kinder Parun
I really get the feeling I should be doing regular YouTube videos whenever I make something cool in my game, instead of waiting for massive changes. But not going to lie... I always feel like it's never quite enough to merit an update, until it's a drastic change. :kaoswt:
Going to submit to this game jam...struggling with the time crunch...
Have to keep compromising...
Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.
Ami
Me: It's dark cloudy! I hope it's Rain…
(2-3 Hours Later,Changed To Sunny)
Me: :kaolivid:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carrydeos50