• Poll closed .

SMO_Valadorn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You're using multiple builds at the same time, that's the problem! Choose one and deactivate the others on the plugin manager bro :D

Kingslayer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
bulgarian
Primarily Uses
Other
You gotta write <ABS:0> <reloadParam:attackSpeed> in the first skill's note on database
Sorry but where exaclty? Because there is in folder Data/Skills.json file or in RPG maker Skills? When I put that in rpg maker mv skills where is it the attack skill it's shows me this. There is my pluggins also. It's ON whaen I start the game.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rokas_oda

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi I'm new to rpg maker mv. Still learning. This is an awesome plug-in. I plan on buying license. But I have a problem.

When I click on an enemy he highlights but player doesn't move toward enemy. Plus the player won't auto attack unless you push A. And I'd like the player to move to target and auto attack with one click. Thanks in advance for any help

MisterGantz94

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hi everyone, I have a problem, practically when I try to fight the monster, at a certain point, it gets farther away, how can I solve it? I use build 980

Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry but where exaclty? Because there is in folder Data/Skills.json file or in RPG maker Skills? When I put that in rpg maker mv skills where is it the attack skill it's shows me this. There is my pluggins also. It's ON whaen I start the game.
Please read some information on Wiki: https://github.com/KageDesu/Alpha-ABS/wiki/Download-and-required-setting

And guide videos you can found: https://kagedesuworkshop.blogspot.com/p/alpha-abs.html

When I click on an enemy he highlights but player doesn't move toward enemy. Plus the player won't auto attack unless you push A. And I'd like the player to move to target and auto attack with one click. Thanks in advance for any help
If you want Auto Attack, don't use ABS parameter <noTarget:1> on weapon or attack skill (ID 1).
For following the target, use key "W" or UI button.
If you want Auto Attack and Follow functions together on same button or key, use uAPI script calls. You can do it, but it requires good skills in using MV. https://github.com/KageDesu/Alpha-ABS/wiki/Script--Calls-API

Hi everyone, I have a problem, practically when I try to fight the monster, at a certain point, it gets farther away, how can I solve it? I use build 98
https://github.com/KageDesu/Alpha-ABS/wiki/ABS-Parameters-for-enemies

See <returnRadius> and <returnType> parameters

MisterGantz94

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I solved, I thank you, but I have another problem practically when I am on the map and reload the ammunition of the weapon, then as soon as I teleport to another map the ammo resets and I have to reload again, there is a way to to solve this problem? I use build 980

Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@MisterGantz94 , thanks for reporting, i will check this bug, but maybe in newest build bug is gone.

New public build 1128 available for Download!

Locke

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey Phoenix,

Glad to see you're back!

Just noticed a bug in the 980 demo. When you have no weapon equipped, walking around uses the standard 3 frames per sprite direction, however if you look closely once you equip a weapon like a sword, gun or bow, it switches to only using 2 frames per sprite direction. I noticed this because I tried testing it with a different sprite of my own when I replaced the PNG file.

Has this been resolved in the public build? - Or would I have to subscribe through your ******* to get the pro version? - Let me know.

Thanks

Kris_Gray

Artist(Characters, Character assets)
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks really awesome! Is a dodging mechanic possible for this plugin? Something like Dark Souls, where the player has a short invincibility frame to dodge attacks?

TenTranVN

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnam
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There's an error that causes a drop in FPS, which is when turning on "Show UI in game", it lags the game by up to 40% from PC to mobile devices.

Morganis

Ce'wyndia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hello all, I was hoping maybe to get some help here. I am trying to set up a battle with the enemy using custom animations for battle ready and attack like the hero character. I think I have it set up correctly but the enemy does not change animation in battle. Can anyone guide me on this? Thank you kindly

Morganis

Ce'wyndia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I figured it out :) i had the spriteshhet named wrong. I had .PNG at end. I just removed that. Thank you.

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[dpost]Aston00[/dpost]
If you want to add something please edit your post to include the additional info/comment.

Last edited:

pawka

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,

I just installed the fresh MV and downloaded the 1128 ABS. I've set my enemy and did everything like in the youtube tutorial, but seems the commands below are not working at all. Dead body works, looting from the body works, but not the rest. What could be the problem?

<viedRadius : 5>
<returnRadius : 10>
<reviveTime : 5>
Besides, I love this plugin and this is the one I looked for. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Sacrifyx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys, I'm running into some death problems here. First off, when my character dies, he just vanishes. Doesn't show the downed sprite. I'm using a custom character through Character Creator EX, so that may have something to do with it (seeing as how it needs a plugin command to display a downed sprite), but not sure.

Next, on death, when the character vanishes, he reappears briefly before the map transfer. I have a common event that's called on death and everything in it seems to happen just fine, but it seems to all take effect AFTER death. No amount of juggling event commands made a difference so I don't think the answer lies there.

Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,

I just installed the fresh MV and downloaded the 1128 ABS. I've set my enemy and did everything like in the youtube tutorial, but seems the commands below are not working at all. Dead body works, looting from the body works, but not the rest. What could be the problem?

Besides, I love this plugin and this is the one I looked for. Thanks in advance!
Hi. Thanks.

<viewRadius:5>
<returnRadius:10>
<reviveTime:5>

In first command you misspelling, and try write without spaces

Hey guys, I'm running into some death problems here. First off, when my character dies, he just vanishes. Doesn't show the downed sprite. I'm using a custom character through Character Creator EX, so that may have something to do with it (seeing as how it needs a plugin command to display a downed sprite), but not sure.

Next, on death, when the character vanishes, he reappears briefly before the map transfer. I have a common event that's called on death and everything in it seems to happen just fine, but it seems to all take effect AFTER death. No amount of juggling event commands made a difference so I don't think the answer lies there.
https://github.com/KageDesu/Alpha-ABS/wiki/Player-Death

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I really need to stop adding more levels to this thing already...
My computer is now on the dead list. Parts and Services stopped two days ago for this type.
someone help my thread has been silent since the initial post I just wanna make a goddamn game
People3_6 and People3_7 added!

Meteo Chronicles is almost finished!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arkazal