BK-tdm

Manga Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I gave an <ABS:1> skill to an enemy as its only means of attack but nothing hapened at all, then mixed it with other non type 1 skills and they used all but the <ABS:1> skill, will check the demo and try again.

Edit: now that we're on it, can enemies be assigned <noTarget:1> type skills?

Last edited:

Zekken

Programmer? Pro-Gamer? Pro-Grammar?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@BK-tdm and about your previous question, it's seems that we can only decrease the skill panel amount but not increase it nor bind it to a new key. Maybe it will be implemented in the future.

If I see in the build 980 DEMO, yes it can. Enemy can use <noTarget:1> type skill.

Last edited:

BK-tdm

Manga Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The <noTarget:1> issue on enemies was solved (silly me trying it on a fixed direction enemy) thanks.

Now im noticing a bigger issue, using "Yanfly Save Core" plugin i made a custom game over screen where you can either quit to title screen or open the save/load screen to reload a previous save, trying to load the save results in nothing being loaded (freezing for a bit then "error" sound) and immediately exiting this screen crashes the game.

Tried it whitout the plugin and a new save same issue, the worst thing is that this happensif you go to the tittle screen after a game over too and try to load from there.

If you quit the game entirely and re open it you can load any save just fine but making the player close the game everytime they get a game over is not my intention.

Im getting two errors, the first one being a maximum stack call error when trying to load a save after a game over from the main menu screen (disabled yep save core, no other save plugins present)
Alpha_ABS_1128_public.js:2053 RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded
at Function.ABSSkillLoader.checkParams (Alpha_ABS_1128_public.js:7828)
at Game_SkillABS._checkParams (Alpha_ABS_1128_public.js:20029)
at Game_SkillABS.initialize (Alpha_ABS_1128_public.js:19838)
at new Game_SkillABS (Alpha_ABS_1128_public.js:19808)
at Game_SkillManagerABS.push (Alpha_ABS_1128_public.js:20257)
at Game_Actor.learnSkill (Alpha_ABS_1128_public.js:14250)
at Game_Actor.<anonymous> (rpg_objects.js:3566)
at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
at Game_Actor.initSkills (rpg_objects.js:3564)
at Game_Actor.setup (rpg_objects.js:3442)
console.error @ Alpha_ABS_1128_public.js:2053
Alpha_ABS_1128_public.js:2053 Using AlphaABS [Build: 1128 ; on MV 1.6.1]
Alpha_ABS_1128_public.js:2053 RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded
at new BaseTexture (pixi.js:24258)
at Bitmap._createBaseTexture (rpg_core.js:775)
at Bitmap.get (rpg_core.js:817)
at Bitmap.get (rpg_core.js:1000)
at SpriteUIContainer.Sprite._refresh (rpg_core.js:4207)
at SpriteUIContainer.Sprite._onBitmapLoad (rpg_core.js:4172)
at Bitmap.addLoadListener (rpg_core.js:1513)
at SpriteUIContainer.set (rpg_core.js:4000)
at SpriteUIContainer.Sprite.initialize (rpg_core.js:3978)
at new Sprite (rpg_core.js:3946)

Second one while trying to load form game over screen/mid game (loading in game is a YEP_SaveCore function) gives this error:
Alpha_ABS_1128_public.js:6154 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getIndexUnderMouse' of undefined
at AASpellPanelManagerMenu._updateInfo (Alpha_ABS_1128_public.js:6154)
at _thread2.AA.setInterval (Alpha_ABS_1128_public.js:6005)

The A-ster

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This occurs every time I get in range of an enemy.

Error1.PNG
This happens whenever I add my skills into my class

Error2.PNG

These are screenshots of the skills.

S1.PNGS2.PNGS3.PNG

Any help would be appreciated. I disabled every plugin that I figured would be clashing with the plugin, and I watched the tutorials a few times.

BK-tdm

Manga Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a way to force an enemy action (ABS:1 skill to be more precise) to be used towards a certain event/location? It would help a lot with boss attack patterns.

knightrider

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Using build 1128 on 1.6.2 I get Uncaught TypeError: AlphaAbs.getVersionInfo is not a function.

And on switching to build 1044 the game loads, no errors. But abs system does not work on maps with <ABS>

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Now im noticing a bigger issue, using "Yanfly Save Core" plugin i made a custom game over screen where you can either quit to title screen or open the save/load screen to reload a previous save, trying to load the save results in nothing being loaded (freezing for a bit then "error" sound) and immediately exiting this screen crashes the game.
Thank you for find it, i will try to fix issues with "Yanfly Save Core"

Any help would be appreciated. I disabled every plugin that I figured would be clashing with the plugin, and I watched the tutorials a few times.
Please, use latest build, on screenshots i see that you used 902, it's deprecated (too old one)

Is there a way to force an enemy action (ABS:1 skill to be more precise) to be used towards a certain event/location? It would help a lot with boss attack patterns.
Thank you again, i will think about it. If you can explain your idea in more detail, it will be good

@knightrider , You can get some help on Discord Server: https://discord.gg/8EE6PMv

BK-tdm

Manga Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you again, i will think about it. If you can explain your idea in more detail, it will be good
Think bosses from games like Megaman or Metal Slug, they shoot projectiles to a certain direction not the player if you could scrip call an enemy to shoot a no target abs 1 skill you could make boss "patterns" where the player can dodge projectiles.

The A-ster

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Pheonix KageDesu Thank you! If I may request something for future builds? If the visual equipment could be visible on non-abs maps as well?

Because as of now, if the map doesn't have the, "<ABS>" notetag, it won't show the equipment. It personally kills the mood for me when it goes from a fully customized person to a pretty drab person in a map change. Thanks!

Raexxar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, for some reason game crashes when i have enabled AABS, it's really weird because before it worked for me and i didn't changed anything in plugin parameters etc. I messed up with other plugins and i deleted some but they don't have anything to AABS. Also i tried disabling QPlus and nothing, game works fine when i disable AABS. Please help

Attachments

mardin

"...pretty please?"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Still among the best I've seen so far. And the other plugin, your inventory system, is one of the best as well. With all the other good plugin creators gone and retired, it is essential to support the ones who are still making top quality plugins!

Already told you this, but I really, really hope you make some other plugins (skilltree, shop, equip) as well.

Anyway, amazing work, keep it up!

Raexxar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, for some reason game crashes when i have enabled AABS, it's really weird because before it worked for me and i didn't changed anything in plugin parameters etc. I messed up with other plugins and i deleted some but they don't have anything to AABS. Also i tried disabling QPlus and nothing, game works fine when i disable AABS. Please help
Okay, nevermind. I found out reason of crashes. When messing with plugin parameters of YEP_ItemCore I do not recommend setting max armors, weapons and items to 0. Actually stupid mistake took hours of thinking about it, i just love making games.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey @Pheonix KageDesu I'm really loving your ADB system so far, I'm on build 1174 pro. I had a question about how how to implement aggression based on a switch, for instance, Switch 1 is enabled, then all types of that enemy turn hostile? I tried utilizing the "agressive" parameter and another uAPI.setParamE(2*, "teamID", 1)*Two is the enemyID, but not too much avail. Any help would be appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Where do i have to play Heisei Pistol Show the same creator that made Re: Kinder Parun
I really get the feeling I should be doing regular YouTube videos whenever I make something cool in my game, instead of waiting for massive changes. But not going to lie... I always feel like it's never quite enough to merit an update, until it's a drastic change. :kaoswt:
Going to submit to this game jam...struggling with the time crunch...
Have to keep compromising...
Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.
Ami
Me: It's dark cloudy! I hope it's Rain…
(2-3 Hours Later,Changed To Sunny)
Me: :kaolivid:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatisGachi