What MV version you using with ABS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kamikakushi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Does anybody know if the following Party AI has been implemented yet?

Support Mode - not implemented yet! ⚠️
Attack All
If <agressive:1> - attacks all enemies in <viewRadius>
If <agressive:0> - attacks all enemies in <viewRadius> if player in battle state
Assistant Mode
If <agressive:1> - attacks player target (selected on map enemy)
If <agressive:0> - attack player target when player in battle state
Guard Mode
Attacks enemy who deal damage to player

drumbilical

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks - loving this plugin so far!

Is there a reason there are "corpses" after killing enemies? Previous demo files didn't have these, but now its impossible to "clear" a corpse from a square when the enemy is killed.

Last edited:

white90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, i realy enjoy your plugin.. i ever wont to find one like this.
I need a little help. In my game i have few scenes where my player become invisible.. by changing his grapich with none. But with this plugin On it take ever the sprite in dedicated folder of the plugin.
I try to read the documentation page but i didn't understand.. i try with command RemoveAnimaLayer 0 Harold but wont work.. i need something for remove only for a scene
<xAnima:Harold> from player notes.. and re-add it later

Leprikon01

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, i realy enjoy your plugin.. i ever wont to find one like this.
I need a little help. In my game i have few scenes where my player become invisible.. by changing his grapich with none. But with this plugin On it take ever the sprite in dedicated folder of the plugin.
I try to read the documentation page but i didn't understand.. i try with command RemoveAnimaLayer 0 Harold but wont work.. i need something for remove only for a scene
<xAnima:Harold> from player notes.. and re-add it later

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2021.08.12 - 17.58.43.20.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2021.08.12 - 17.58.43.20.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 1

white90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Leprikon01 @Pheonix KageDesu
Ok, good one but i need too .. change the sprite with another one.. for animation scene like sit, use a phone, shoot with a handgun etc.. If i cannot disable it, atleast is possible to change with another Baseanimation set ?

Last edited:

Amonxy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a way to make a bleeding debuff which stacks 5 times and increases the dmg of your Auto attacks and the dmg of a special attack tailored to the bleeding effect with each stack?

Hopefully someone can help me so i can finish my demo project.

Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
New Demo project, by @RyanYe
Based on actual Alpha ABS buid
Have tons of cool stuff, gameplay ideas and many features implementation

2021-10-30_18-30-55.png

Download:

Mega

Mirror

Alpha ABS Z

I am also continuing to work on ABS for RPG Maker MZ. There is already a private beta version for my subscribers (on site with first capital P letter). I will make a public beta soon.

b9ddjrdcVN.gif

KaitlynKitty

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Will the loot be effected by extra loot added using the Yanfly loot plugin? Or will it only use the loot as defined in-engine?

Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Will the loot be effected by extra loot added using the Yanfly loot plugin? Or will it only use the loot as defined in-engine?
Alpha ABS supports both way. Auto loot and your own loot implementation. Enemy - is just event, do what you want.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuzmitchoww