Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bulgarian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, people!

So I like using SRDude's Busts & Icons Menu, but I'd like to make it so that it uses only busts and keeps the commands as plain text, without the icons.
I know he has the Bust Menu but with that the character status window with the name, health, etc. doesn't appear on each individual bust, instead it's only one and it is to the side. So as I'm using a 4 player party I would like that window to appear for all of them.

My question is how would I go about altering these menus so that either I remove the icons and make it show only plain text in the first plugin, or I make it so the status window appears for every bust in the second plugin?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I hope everyone is well. Just a quick update, I am working on my college degree right now so that's why I've delayed a lot of my Old RPG maker projects until further notice. I hope you're all making good progress and that you have fun working on them gems. Keep hammering away.
Don't think I can ignore this anymore, but it only happens like once a day. Not sure why my entire pc slows down though, its using a lot of memory but not compared to my max. Seem the thread about updating the nwjs it a while ago, it just looked like a pain/tldr :p
nwjs.PNG
Quite the versatile cast so far :p

chars.PNG

Edit: Sprites are made by Alexdraws and TheMightyPalm. I just edited them.
Degica Games Turn Komodo | RPG Maker News #77

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxlordhentai