Alternate of leveling up stat boosts.

Gabenslair

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
In base RPG MAKER, whenever you level up, you get an automated stat boost from predetermined stat boosts.
Does any plugin out there alter this so that there is a more variable version of this?

Bonus points for:
Multiple "levels" with their own "exp" you get that have their own stat boosts/skill learns.
More interactive leveling (You leveled up! Choose between a health boost, or a new skill!)
Skill trees (even sphere grid inspired leveling trees)
Level up common events

Not really specifically looking for the bonus points (part of the fun is exploring what other things you havent thought of), but It would bring me satisfaction to know that the little specific things I wanted do indeed exist.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
for the skill tree, you can look here to see if its something you need (its not an easy one to setup) so check the demo for it.
Level Up Event can be found here if its something you need.

Hime'ss as a EXP table found here which each actor or class have its own expierence.
not sure about the stat boosts etc.

so I cant help you on that part.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)
X.X cant focus... too many thing want do... help!
Day 2 of teaching MV, student can move cat across the map.
Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o
Good news! I have located an amazing 3D website called SketchFab that has rotatable renderings of famous statues!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr