Alternative to Yanfly's Party Limit Gauge

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I've been doing a little experimenting with battle systems, and Yanfly's Party Limit Gauge is very interesting since it adds a party-wide resource that you can use. I want to integrate it into battles but unfortunately, it comes with a cost of a dollar. I'm sounding very stingy, I know, but I'm just an amateur and I'm stripped of cash right now so I can't afford anything like that right now. Does anyone know of a good alternative? Thanks in advance.

Soulrender

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've searched for that alternative plugin and no luck, so I dare to say, there is no alternative.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
SRD HUDMaker can be used for alot of things, enemy gauges, actor gauges,
map gauges and much more.

Soulrender

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Even though I like very much SRD work, but I'm still not fully convinced - even after 3 years - to that specific plugin so I didn't mentioned about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Brioche with a crème patissiere filling is so tasty!
A group of Game creators and others who trying to revive the Feel of Multiplayer and TOWN/ROLEPLAY games
Wow, lots of RPG Maker MV stuff on sale on Steam for 50%-75% off. Steam, why you not tell me?!
looking for help on top secret project
The nick "Toeuia" that I'm using comes from a, idk, you okay the chess game while chit chatting them. The first two are students. Then you know, finally, the champion, and then the champion's sensei. I played like this so many times until suddenly there's another chess master. Very naive but super smart. After he lost, he kinda advised me not to give up on chest. Because the next one was never seen beaten. Touya.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltedFish