PlayBoyMan

Game Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The plugins to yanfly are behind a paywall and I just can't afford to get them atm (I'm broke and not happy about it). So can anyone suggest and plugins that can be used for commercial games? Any help will do.
And yes, I am learning Javascript as we speak but it's a struggle.

Rubescen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly's plugins cover a huge range of functionality. Is there a particular plugin/function you're looking for? It's not really possible to recommend anything unless you specify what you need a plugin for.

Searching the Plugin Released board on these forums would also be a good place to see what is already released and being worked on (and read the terms for commercial use). Himeworks, Galv, Smrndmdude, Moghunter also have many (mostly unsupported now) plugins, so you could search for what available from them (and also check terms).

(edit: typos)

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Victor Engine has similar plugins to Yanfly's

pickledylans

lov the cronch
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
himeworks has quite a few! also yanfly does have some plugins for free, you can find them here

other than that, id just look for plugins you need on a case by case basis, if you ask for what you need specifically people will be happy to help! but its a bit difficult to be helpful towards a vague question :kaoblush:

Hyouryuu-Na

Procrastinates 24/7
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can use most of Triacontane's plugins in commercial games. They have a huge collection of plugins you can find here:

Solar_Flare

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can use most of Triacontane's plugins in commercial games. They have a huge collection of plugins you can find here:
If only those had English documentation... I mean, I realize I could use google, but passing 100+ plugins thru google translate just to see what they actually do and how they work is a huge chore.

Hyouryuu-Na

Procrastinates 24/7
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I used google chrome on my phone (just to see the help files) There's an option you can choose to auto translate text and whenever you go to a page with a different language it translates it for you. And maybe there are firefox or chrome extensions for auto page translation?
Triacontane's plugins are awesome! I had so much trouble in the past where certain plugins wouldn't be compatible and such. These ones I found were a good alternative.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
I made a battle results screen for my minigame.. any feedback? :)
Things I thought would never happen but just did: I needed to use my snow shovel. In August. In the Northern Hemisphere.
So I finished Cupcake, now I need to figure out my next project!
Do I pick up one of my incomplete games?
Do I start something entirely new???
The possibilities are endless!
Am I the only one who keeps thinking TPBS means "Turn Press Battle System" and not "Time Progress Battle System?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rumplestiller