Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

rafman2k

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i believe the new visustella has the diagonal movement along with 8 directional animations so its good that MZ is quickly having options for diagonal movement.

Events & Movement Core

I think whats really missing from most of the diagonal plugins is more follower control. Like having a slight delay between when the second actor follows the first etc. To give it more of that chrono . mana feeling.

MintMilkTea

Minty
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I've ported this to MZ @xilefian

Here's the plugin on github.

I'd submit a pull request but the changes break the MV plugin.
Converted all the commands to the new easy to use Plugin Commands.
When I'm running this plugin in MZ anytime I call a 'Show Choice' event the choices are presented twice.
For example, I call a single show choice event with "Yes" and "No", once I select an option the same "Yes" and "No" pops up again, and I have to select a choice again before anything will happen.

This occurs on both my current project as well as on brand new project with this as the only plugin running. Without the plugin running the choices function as intended.

agoaj

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'll figure that out and fix it later this week. There is also a problem with saving/loading the collision data for large maps I'm trying to solve.

Trishy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
it's kinda crazy that a simple diagonal movement made movement good enough for most games. I'm going to settle with VisuStella and not having to deal with the million headaches and script errors and corrupted saves this plugin had.

lonewolph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
where can I get the DEMO? the link is broken

BrentBAM

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've ported this to MZ @xilefian

Here's the plugin on github.

I'd submit a pull request but the changes break the MV plugin.
Converted all the commands to the new easy to use Plugin Commands.
Hey I’ve been using the Altlimit pixel plugin converted to MZ. And it’s great so far.

One thing though I would like to increase the default moving and dashing speed by 25%. Would anyone know how to increase default moving speeds?

lonewolph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
how do I change the shape and location of a collider for an event? there doesnt seem to be much of any instructions with the plugin that I can find

TheGameAfter

I'm here to help and to learn!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMMV
how do I change the shape and location of a collider for an event? there doesnt seem to be much of any instructions with the plugin that I can find
Please note if you using MV virsion or MZ virsion. as for as I know, you have two options to define the size of event:
- in the plugin parameters there is parameter to setup collider size of 'Events'.
- For changing the collider size of specific event add the following 'colldier' size script in a 'comment' in the event page like the following (change the numbers to see what size work best for your needs):
For square use this 'comment':
<collider>
<rect x='0.9' y='0.9' width='1' height='1' />
</collider>

For Circle use this:
<collider>
<circle cx='0.5' cy='1' r='0.5' />
</collider>

For polygon use this:
<collider>
<polygon points='0,2 0.5,0 0.5,0.5 0.2,0.5'
</collider>

You can also add/stack them all together in one 'comment' if you wish.

Note if use the last mathed, every event page you want the collider size to effect you will need to add the collider 'comment' in that page, is not enough to put it once in the first page.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Officially not a mod anymore. Thanks for the many years!
Thinking if i should post on the classifieds section...
Made another plugin showcase video! :kaojoy:
(Plugins and details inside the description of the YouTube video.) :LZScheeze:
Ami
Castle is my Biggest Fear :kaodes:. I just Managed make Part by Part (like the Entrance only),not the Entire Castle like in the RM Sample...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stout