Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
logoalveron-e1510940611179.png

Every Story needs an Ending...
Well, but what if I don't like the Ending?

Don't deprive a Story of it's Ending

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS (German Version)
Gliori-Neu-Brucke.png
Dorialis-Market.png
Lost-Church.png
HeisseQuelle.png
Magical-Cave.png
War.png
BattleSystem_CTB.png

STORYLINE/PLOT
The World's Tree - It balances everything in this world! It's roots range over million worlds. In one of this worlds you can find the kingdom of Lyhjem, where the Alveri live in harmony with nature and magic

Everything starts when the energy flow is interrupted and Valec, who lives in the human world, finds himself stuck in the magic kingdom of Lyhjem, the Alveri's residence. There, our heroe makes the aquaintance of Alynna and Rina, who are on a spiriual journey called "Dictum-Pilgrimage". This is a kind of ritual, destined to assure the balanced energy flow between the worlds. Under the pretext that he wants to see everything of this world, Valec joins Rina and Alynna on their pilgrimage, only to see that even this world isn't that untroubled and idyllic as it seems. Due to the interrupted energy flow between the worlds the World's tree begins to fade away. Alynna tries her atmost to stop this, being supported from Rina as her Guardian and Valec, whose ambition is to protect his new beloved homeland.

CHARACTERS
Valec9-300x300.png
Valec
"Damn! What's on earth is eating you?!"

Valec is a you student from the human world. One day he finds himself stuck in the kingdom of Lyhjem. Although he was very confused and unable to cope with the new situation, he gets used to it and the fact that he was snapped out of his normal life, which has already bored him for a while. Alynna and Rina invite him to join them on their "Dictum-Pilgrimage", a religious ritual. During this journey he gets to know this world better and better.

Rina9-300x300.png
Rina
"I am dying to go on this pilgrimage! Let's go!"

Rina is Alynna's Guardian and follows her at every turn. She instantly takes a shine to Valec and wants to get to know him better while she has a sisterly relationship to Alynna. Rina often misses the necessary seriousness and overdoes it. On the other hand, she always wants to know her friends safe and sound and does everything to ensure her friends' safety. Rina grew up in Gliori, where she was raised by her grandfather, because her parents died before Gliore was built.

Alynna9_3-300x300.png
Alynna
"There can't be life without the World's Tree. Whe have to focus on our mission at any cost!"

Alynna is a young priestess who devotes herself for the World Tree's sake after her parents were killed by assassins, because her brother also was a priest of the World Tree. She's a very scrupulous and refined person. Alynna often has to remind Valec and Rina of their mission, what means that she, among other things, doesn't accept detours. Despite her pilgrimage is dangerous she likes travelling around with her friends.

Rhuka9-300x300.png
Rhuka
„Do you think a cute girl could do that??“

Rhuka is a traveling trader who specializes in unusual merchandise. With everything she does, she has a certain profit in mind and looks at how she can get the best out of herself and her friends. She meets Valec and the others on the Dictum-Pilgrimage and is freed from them directly from an unfavorable situation. Her grateful and warm style make her personable. However, she is also a little bit in love with herself. But it’s a trait that Alynna finds quite amusing.

Red_Dude-300x300.png
???
"..."

GAMEPLAY
The Battle system

In Alveron, you fight in a conditional turn-based combat system. All the time you have an overview of the turn order and are able to adjust to the behavior of the opponents or to play various combinations. A special feature of this battle system is the use of focus points, which you generate through attacks and defenses. With the help of these focus points, weapon skills can be used or spells can be focused to increase their power.

Jump points
Sprungpunkte.png
You can use jump points to explore a map. These appear as soon as you approach them at a certain distance. As soon as the jump point is passed, Valec automatically makes the jump. (placeholder jump point graphic)

Use items on the field
Itemgameplay.png
It happens from time to time that you come to a place and Valec reacts with a speech bubble over his head with a question mark. If so, there is a certain item missing that you need to overcome the obstacle.

Lock Pick
SchlossknackHP-300x143.png
There is no more satisfying feeling than opening a chest and enjoying a treasure. Some chests are locked and can be opened with a lock pick.

Trade items
[No screenshot]
In Lyhjem a lot of trade is also done through goods exchange. With the right items, some traders are sure to get involved in an exchange.

Find secret passages
[No screenshot]

Secret passages are a possible hiding spot of treasures so you should always keep your eyes open and try to discover all of them.

Cook
[No screenshot]
Rina is a gifted cook and loves to try new recipes. Their dishes taste so good that they improve physical abilities.

Treasure Hunter
Schatzjäger.png
Find items in the nearby area that someone simply threw away. It is worth taking a closer look here and there!

This game is developed by "CupHogGames". If you wanna see more, you can join our Discord Server right here or our Facebook and Twitter :D

There is no download available yet.

Hope you'll like it :D

Sincerly
CupHogGames

Attachments

• Magical-Cave.png
    Magical-Cave.png
    301.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

MajinSonic

CupHog
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
A little update :D

There is a new jump-system! Valec will jump all alone. You just have to walk in the right direction!

LostFonDrive

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Where did you get that tileset? It looks really nice!

MajinSonic

CupHog
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks a lot :D

Tilesets, Charsets and Drawings are all selfmade by me and my team!
We're really proud :D

OneManIndie

THE One-Man Indie!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Nice looking assets. Are you going to translate it into English?

MajinSonic

CupHog
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you :)
Yes, there will be a possibility to change the language in the option scene :) (English and German)

Don't worry! I will not make the translation :D my english is kinda trashy :D Someone in my team will do it :D

MajinSonic

CupHog
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey there,

I've got some updates for you :D

*Map-Redesings
*BattleSystemUpdates
*Pull and Push "System"
*Timer-System

Visual:
Choose your action - lets use "magic"
image-proxy

Ahhh okay... there is a elemental choice!
image-proxy

Timer-"System"
image-proxy

Some temple structures
image-proxy

New Monsters: (old -> new)
image-proxy

Last but not least: push and pull

That's it for today!
Feel free to join our Discord if you wanna have updates earlier :D

Sincerly
~CupHogGames

MajinSonic

CupHog
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello everyone!

Alveron got a new MainMenu! It's a little animated! So feel free to watch the video :)

Further there is a new character called "Rhuka"
You'll meet her a lot of times during your journey through Lyhjem.
Rhuka_Vorstellung.png

Next there is a little screen with a remaked scene with new lightning and stuff :D Hope you like it!

Gliori_Nacht_Neu_Alynna_Valec2.png

That's it so far!
Sincerly
CupHogGames

MajinSonic

CupHog
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
One year later... wow!

There are a lot of changes in the game.

New main menu:
Main_Menu.png

More story: Rina: Do you think Valec is alright? Oh... aaand new faces :D full animated
Rina_Rhuka_Prison.png

Exploring:
Snow_Area_hidden_treasure.png

A lot of new areas:
Blossom_Valley.png

The worldmap is finished:
WorldMap.png

Of course there is more, but I don't want to show you too much ;)

Sincerly

CupHogGames

Akiyama

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Love the Tileset and sprite work- the sprites remind me of Phantasy, that tall looking kind of sprite.

Cool stuff, can't wait to play an English translation

MajinSonic

CupHog
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks a lot :D I'm glad to hear that you like it. We're working hard on it. The english version is the final task in development, I guess. If everything is finished and finalized we will translate the final version in english so you can play it :D

Aaand another screenshot of Alveron. You see "Dorialis" one of the bigger towns in game.
If you need something.... go on the market and trade as good as you can ;)
unknown.png

Sincerly

CupHogGames

MajinSonic

CupHog
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I don't know if this works here, but I made a video with our new animated faces!

Hope you like it :)

(Of course this is a test dialouge with our sweet "Test-Chan") :)

Sincerly

CupHogGames

MajinSonic

CupHog
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey there! We're still working on Alveron and I switched those older pictures in the first post.
Today I'll describe Alveron's gameplay.

The Battle system
In Alveron, you fight in a conditional turn-based combat system. All the time you have an overview of the turn order and are able to adjust to the behavior of the opponents or to play various combinations. A special feature of this battle system is the use of focus points, which you generate through attacks and defenses. With the help of these focus points, weapon skills can be used or spells can be focused to increase their power.

Jump points
Sprungpunkte.png
You can use jump points to explore a map. These appear as soon as you approach them at a certain distance. As soon as the jump point is passed, Valec automatically makes the jump. (placeholder jump point graphic)

Use items on the field
Itemgameplay.png
It happens from time to time that you come to a place and Valec reacts with a speech bubble over his head with a question mark. If so, there is a certain item missing that you need to overcome the obstacle.

Lock Pick
SchlossknackHP-300x143.png
There is no more satisfying feeling than opening a chest and enjoying a treasure. Some chests are locked and can be opened with a lock pick.

Trade items
[No screenshot]
In Lyhjem a lot of trade is also done through goods exchange. With the right items, some traders are sure to get involved in an exchange.

Find secret passages
[No screenshot]

Secret passages are a possible hiding spot of treasures so you should always keep your eyes open and try to discover all of them.

Cook
[No screenshot]
Rina is a gifted cook and loves to try new recipes. Their dishes taste so good that they improve physical abilities.

Treasure Hunter
Schatzjäger.png
Find items in the nearby area that someone simply threw away. It is worth taking a closer look here and there!

That's it for today :)

MajinSonic

CupHog
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's been a while... I'm so damn sorry but I have a lot of stuff for you.

Trade-System:
Simple and clean, I guess!
Trade.png
Cooksystem:
Prepare meals to buff your party.
Cooksystem.png

Jump points aren't those blue arrows anymore and they are visible all the time!
jumppointsnew.png

Of course there are new areas to visit.

Gliori-Cave.png
Most NPCs can be asked questions (Who are you? What are you doing here? Tell me something about X)
Choice_Dialog.png

New Main Menu:
pitch_c.png

New SubMenus with new character artworks (equip menu):

Ausrüstungsscreen Neu.png

The story has already been completely implemented and is now being finalized. Furthermore, more monsters find their way into the game and NPC's fill the cities.

There are a bunch of side quests to do. These are often rather the classic sidequests. But another system are the world stories. These are larger side storylines that only indirectly have something to do with the main story. Here the heroes are allowed to assist and support other people in THEIR stories.

Everything in the game will be translated and released on Steam! (But it will take some time)
We already had our first test version. Playtime 10 hours so far.

We still have a lot of work to do, especially when it comes to translation. But we are making good progress and are happy about everyone who likes it :)
I hope my new update won't take a year.

Stay healthy! See you next time.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

PSA: please stop putting the word 'Eternal' in your game titles.
RMMZ: "Simple enough for a child!"
also RMMZ: "What, you're trying to make an RPG and you didn't know about Euler angles?"
I kinda spent the day having my own little gamejam and came up with this Catastrophe!

GZOq45s.png
Have Defeated Enemy Join Party as Actor, Show Passage Status, & MZ-Chan Art | RPG Maker News #107

My outfit at Metrocon. It was fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuddyKoeol