IchBinVale

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German, Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Guys!

I have the problem, that events happen only once.
And my question is, how can i make that events always are playing?

thanks if someone can help me!

*SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH*

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It looks as if you're missing some basics on eventing - something that you did generally wrong to prevent events from working more than once (which is the default, they work everytime when triggered).

I strongly suggest you follow the link to the starting point in my signature and work through the tutorials on eventing to learn what you might have done wrong.
For a quicker answer give us screenshots of one of your events (complete window and all pages), then we can check which mistake you made in that specific event.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Set it to parallel process.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Set it to parallel process.
please do not give such "advice" without even knowing what kind of events the OP is talking about.
of the six or seven different things that this could be, only one single case would be solved by parallel process - in all other cases the parallel would either create nothing or would lag the game to hell without solving anything.

Just as an example: there was once a case where the developer made the events switch to the next page for one single command (like show text or show picture) on each page, and couldn't repeat the events after they were stuck on the last page. A parallel process would do nothing in such a case unless it was on the last page, and lag the game as the only effect if it were on the last page.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In other news, my new computer is now ordered, and I'll have it in my hot little hands by the end of the week! CAN'T WAIT!!!
I've said my cat's names in such a baby-talk manner over the years, Biggs is now Biggoro, Bella is now Bellllyyaah, and somehow.....somehow Tessa is Sessashan
Did a massive ****up in my code that would have caused the game to crash on most computers and almost released an update without noticing it.
I keep thinking today is Thursday.
And I look forward to the next preview thread coming this afternoon.
And then I realise it's not Thursday at all.
And then I get sad :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr