shadefoundry

Is Sinistar
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So long story short, a project I'm working on has ended up with me having a whole bunch of RM2k3's resources formatted for VXAce. I know there might be people who have an interest in having these formatted for Ace and I'd like to post them. Problem is I'm not sure if the 2k3 license will permit me to do that. I can't seem to find the license anywhere but simply put if I were to release it this would basically be the entire 2k3 RTP formatted for VXAce. So, does the 2k3 license allow me to post these for VXA? Or would I be breaking guidelines if I did?

Thanks,
-Shady

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yes, you can post it. Just let people know that they need to own 2k3 before they can use them.

shadefoundry

Is Sinistar
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yes, you can post it. Just let people know that they need to own 2k3 before they can use them.
Thanks @Sharm!
(Mods please close this thread as my question's been resolved :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.
I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png
Who wants to see my review of the worst star wars movie? This movie has all the excitement of being on Jury Duty of the most boring case ever about trade negotiations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wizard54