Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's a bit odd - is it just conditioned by self switch A, set to parallel process, and then a command to turn self switch A off?  You don't need that.  Page 1 is set to parallel process, which ensures it's looped.  You don't need to deactivate and then reactivate the page in order to do it.

Skurge

" (GASP) What's going on!? "
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I think my reasons behind the use of pages was because I was depending on pages to feature different graphics before the use of this plugin, but now that can all change.

I have used this except for the addition of changes on sheet max which is 8 and the event's ID ad it works fantastic.

$gameMap.event(6)._randomlyChosenCharacterName = "Car" + (Math.floor(Math.random() * 3) + 1);
$gameMap.event(6)._randomlyChosenCharacterIndex = Math.floor(Math.random() * 8);
$gameMap.event(6).setImage($gameMap.event(6)._randomlyChosenCharacterName, $gameMap.event(6)._randomlyChosenCharacterIndex);

Just curious to know- is it actually required to have to manually change each event's ID or is there no easier way to have it just work for it's own self?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well that was three hours of work down the drain, because GIMP froze and I forgot to save anything.
for who interested in a example boilerplate pixijs with snowpack , i made a branch with pixijs .
Web and Desktop, nwjs is not required.
https://github.com/nwutils/SnowPack-nw/tree/PixiJs
I definitely give up Parcel bundler !
I wonder how many amazing games from the Completed Game/Games In Development forums that I just passed only because of an uninteresting title.

Doing more paralaxing. It isn't much, but it looks a lot less blocky now :)
aww these times when you feel alone, abandonned and lack the self awareness you don't even read anymore your favorite of all forum. Sorry all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
segit