Am I doing something wrong?

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Skurge, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    That's a bit odd - is it just conditioned by self switch A, set to parallel process, and then a command to turn self switch A off?  You don't need that.  Page 1 is set to parallel process, which ensures it's looped.  You don't need to deactivate and then reactivate the page in order to do it.

2. Skurge

Skurge " (GASP) What's going on!? " Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I think my reasons behind the use of pages was because I was depending on pages to feature different graphics before the use of this plugin, but now that can all change.

I have used this except for the addition of changes on sheet max which is 8 and the event's ID ad it works fantastic.

$gameMap.event(6)._randomlyChosenCharacterName = "Car" + (Math.floor(Math.random() * 3) + 1);
    $gameMap.event(6)._randomlyChosenCharacterIndex = Math.floor(Math.random() * 8);
    $gameMap.event(6).setImage($gameMap.event(6)._randomlyChosenCharacterName, $gameMap.event(6)._randomlyChosenCharacterIndex);

Just curious to know- is it actually required to have to manually change each event's ID or is there no easier way to have it just work for it's own self?