Am i doing this right for selling?

vitowkinator

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Greetings i got ressource packs i am using rpgmaker vx ace on steam and i credited everything even in my game folder + in-game when i'm ready to sell my game i should be fine? I bought the ressources as dlcs on steam ;)

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN, FR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Did you check the terms of the third party resources? If all they require is credits, then you are good to go.

Geoff Moore

Composer for Hire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
If they're DLCs for VXAce then you should be fine. Every resource pack should have some kind of readme file included that lists exactly what you need to do to use the resources.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

*sigh* This one turned out really well... except for the left arm pose...
fPRzKSp.jpg

Yes I purposely cutout the arm cause from the pic
A month into making my life/dating sim game and I've finally finished making all of the love interests :kaocry: I still have to make most of their emotion range and overworld sprites but aye I'm proud of myself.
would i get in trouble if i didn't take out the computer icons on my fake computer screen i had Discord, Messanger, and rpg maker up
Auto-Adjust Text Outline, Run Common Events on Transfer | RPG Maker News #111

I sweep the floor. My brother, "You didn't do a good job. There are dust bunnies everywhere." He sweeps the floor weeks later. "I just swept. Why are there dust bunnies everywhere?" Me," Guess you didn't do a good enough job."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fenrir_