Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Eh, it was supposed to be a dragon... and no, the head is XP-RTP if I remember that right, sorry.

I was quite busy lately, but sometimes I had a little time for XP-stuff. Some feedback would be nice, although I know that not many here have a use for XP related things.

Here's a horse statue and some Variations.  The horse itself was made from scratch, some additions are RTP Edits.

Bed Edits for the Mine and Desert town. Nothing large, but matches the rest of the furniture a lot more than the ones in the sets.
   ~  

~ 

Random from scratch Wall, here an edit with RTP wood to show how it can be used.

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I love the horse statues. There has been a need for them (real cities have them) and they are quite detailed and nicely articulated.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Great, more statues - there is such a huge need for them, both for XP and Ace where the choice is quite limited.

Those beds are excellent in their own right, not just as better matches for the sets.

Doors - I always want more doors, so yeah, another hit.

Good looking wall.

Long story short - great resources, as always, and thanks.

Lance Amano

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Several pics on the first pages are gone. Can you repost them?

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I think these are the missing ones, if it helps, dearie. =]

tiles

|
|
|
|

Charsets

|

Icons

Avery's XP things are as lovely as her icons and Ace materials! I am not surprised people want to see every last missing image! =]

It does take a lot of time to keep up with thousands of icons! (I like her work with horses and portraits the best I think.)

@Avery, I am wondering if your horse statue can slide on over to MV, since it is larger, custom, and so very nice?

Last edited by a moderator:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Those statues are amazing Avery! I'm really grateful for the doors as well. Like ksjp says, more doors are always welcome :)

Lance Amano

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
I apologize for the late reply but thanks GrandmaDeb!

Euphony

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Would you consider uploading a zip file of everything? Or uploading your older stuff to a site other than ImageShack? Lots of the broken images in the first couple posts, and I wanna go through all your pretty tiles again. ;o;

Lance Amano

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
The Dropbox link doesn't seem to be working.  

Euphony

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Much appreciated, Avery! Thanks!

Jefries

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Avery you seem to update this every now and then but do you have a page so I can check out your stuff. But thing a lot of things get lost here like the first resources you gave are mostly 404 Not found when I try to open them or whatever. So I want to see if you have a page because there stuff doesn't get lost.

Euphony

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Avery Damn, I spent forever making a Celtic cross and now I like yours better! xD The outhouse is a nice addition as well...people usually forget that their little sprites need to use the bathroom.

@RedButUnknown Check the previous page. Avery posted a link to a Dropbox file containing all her stuff.

Jefries

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
@Avery Damn, I spent forever making a Celtic cross and now I like yours better! xD The outhouse is a nice addition as well...people usually forget that their little sprites need to use the bathroom.

@RedButUnknown Check the previous page. Avery posted a link to a Dropbox file containing all her stuff.
Thanks man, I had saw it before but I still need to show my gratitude. Arigato-degosaru

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
One or two pages ago there's a dropboxlink to a .zip with almost all my xp resources. Maybe, if there is enough interest, I can update the pack and redo my start post, but probably not this year as I am fully busy with university, work and the mv calendar.

But!

For all the XP lovers, I started with XP resources and I never fully stopped. Here are two littel addons I made withing the last months and forgot to post:

First, a small desert addon with a from scratch tree and a front version of the default sphinx statue.

Second, some small modern addons for your character's homes :3

mara_vertin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Of course there are! XP is still my favorite. Thanks for not giving up on it! :)

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
NICE~! (also I will need to learn that trick too... I can't even get the thumbnail gallery of my own images and know where they where and what to change)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just going to leave this here because a lot of people here don't seem to understand the scope of what is going on:
My book/game tackles racism alot so I've been watching the news and social media absorbing everything as unbiasedly as I can for research but as a proud Caribbean black man my emotions are a whirlwind right now.
I discovered the new English word "Secular religion" today It is an oxymoron word. Now, I wonder how many English words create per year? According to Global Language Monitor, around 5,400 new words are created every year; it's only the 1,000 or so deemed to be sufficiently widespread use that makes it into print. [I think it probably slangs or combines words] :kaoluv:
Is it normal that I love a game that I can't even play due to how bad I'm at it?
Anyone have advice for recruiting friends to bugtest with you? I had some buddies volunteer without me asking, and we agreed on dates and times... and they all just flaked...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lehamme