waterrune

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Section A : Synopsis
You are a magician who is engrossed with Food Magic ! One day, you stumble upon a magic kingdom that beseeches your help to defeat the Evil One. If you love food, health and nutrition, why not answer the Hero's calling and save the kingdom? Defeat monsters by answering questions. Find magic wells, specks of blood and holes that have saving points!

Images/Screenshots
qR1kG3Al.png

mNp3ADU.png

wyNvFOs.png

Game Mechanics

Point and click. Click on objects for special power ups. Answer questions so actor can slash monsters.

Download Link
https://emerak.itch.io/amerek-rpg-the-food-magician

Characters
Chris- NPC introducing you to the game
Miranda- Main Hero and Mage
Queen- Asking you to save the kingdom
Nun- Shows instructions
Sulfur- Death's Pet
Death- The Evil One
King- Congratulating you for saving the kingdom

Amerak Background

-Inspired by Food and Nutrition subject and created this game as a revision on the module. Meant to mix revision with gaming fun ! It is fun to learn even if you didn't take the module!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

MythicRuss wrote on gothicvoid's profile.
hi, i was looking thru ur awesome stuff, and was looking around the internet, how in the heckin heck do i get the hiddendoors to open? im addng them to the doors event but they just appear as solid walls, btw am total noob lol
currently working on some template sprites and tweaking the walk cycle :)
Lunee.jpg
Early try to draw our Demon Countess, who destroyed her own soul leaving just an empty shell of a body - until our heroine unwillingly takes possession of it, every time she falls asleep.
(I know it’s a premade face from the Dark Fantasy Set, but I spent so much time with her, that I can’t bring myself to change the sprite anymore xD)
I finished setting up my new desk and apparently she thinks this is where she goes now.

20210411_082331.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garlock