SeeD

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English

Amethyst Order [Previously known as Avalon: Tatarus Arc] is the first installment from Reverie Studios. 

We've just started our DEV this year and would love it if there's people who would be interested to join our projects.

There's 4 more in development as well but Amethyst Order is going to be one of our mothership titles. 

Our VAs are in the midst of recording Prologue, Chapter 0 and Chapter 1 and also the battle cries~ 

Amethyst Order is going to be a RPG that's full of plot twists and very engaging characters. 

Before I tell you what kind of person is Reverie Studios looking for and what makes Amethyst Order so special, I would love for you to understand a small summary.

The story starts out with our two main characters Den and Ai who are both Art mercenaries for hire. They steal black market art that were sold illegal to the original owners who hires them.

Like any classic RPGs, everything goes wrong for the main character. During one of their operations, there was an interference that made their way go haywire.

Before completing their mission, they were curse by one of the ancient artifacts in the manor and ended up as enemies of their kingdom.

The story tells how they will the crew will find ways to clear their name.

That's an extremely brief and short summary of what our game is about.

Here's a preview of the Cast.

What makes Amethyst Order special would definitely be the gameplay experience and storyline. 

The game is going to be fully voiced by handpicked VAs, we have gotten 144 auditions within a week. We have already picked 19 and we're not planning on expanding that.

With voice acting, the characters will be much more engaging and they will have a life of their own. But Yes, we won't voiced all the heavy text and tutorials. I mean, whhhyyy...

Anything special feature that this game will bring, would be the stealth gameplay.

Like I mentioned above, our main character is a "Thief" it's only fitting to have stealth puzzles.

The puzzles will be more and more challenging as the story progesses~

Recruitment.png

Reverie Studios is looking to expand our teams. We hope to pick up progress as there's also many projects development. 

As long as you're interested in making games, we would work this out~.

Even you you don't know how to parallax map, we would teach you our ways. it might not be the best ways but it's out way. :)

We're hopping to revamp the GUI soon and our battle system is still in production. If there's also people who are interested in this, dun hesitate to contact me!

Artists, Mappers, Scripters, Writers, Spriters, etc We need all of you~ 

[This is going to be a commercial game, there will be royalties once it is released] 

Map1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Liandra Aura

Game Director
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure what kind of interview you're going to run seeing as to how there's no application form. I do like what you have here and I love what I see so far. The idea of the story may not be 100% original but it's definitely one of the more original story plots I've seen in awhile. If you would have me, I am a writer of sorts. Been trying to practice a lot lately because I am starting my own personal project (Perhaps someday I'll make it commercial too).

I don't have a ton of examples of my work but if you give me something specific to write about, it might be the best way for my to show you my skills. Please pm me with a few more details regarding how many people you already have, your sales model and what you expect of a dedicated writer. I am in the Navy and going through a transition back to the real world (aka no more navy, new job and bringing my wife over to the US via immigration) so my availability isn't the greatest. I do have access to this website daily though so if all I am doing is writing, I should be able to work every day regardless of under ways. (I have a hefty schedule as far as that goes this year. Can't give you dates as that is Secret material but as I said, my ship does give me access to the internet every day)

SeeD

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hey~ 

I've sent you a private message to discuss further details :D

kyuukyuu

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It's really fun working with Reverie Studios *w* We've been making sure this project is up to what we're all expecting it to be~ 

marcelofernandezmusic

Music composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hey, do you have somebody in the team already to help with music/sfx? If not let me know, I like the screenshots you posted and the story sounds good.

Cubic

Level 23 Thief
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I could help with the Writing and the Music for the game :)

If you'd like to see some of the work I've done shoot me a PM or add me on Skype.

(Skype: brodie.mongon)

Roth

Rogue
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is the best looking game I have seen so far!! 

SeeD

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Do pm me guys, I tend to miss out replies here. 

gamer_girl09

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What do you still need? i really like the idea of your game and would love to help this game become real

Sewnsew

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I really like the sound of this game. I do have some experience with recoloring sprites and some writing. But, other than that, I am a total newbie. I would love to help out as much as I can.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trying to put my drawing skill to use.

A parallax'd map from my upcoming game The Sinners who Never Sinned.

people weren't kidding when they say one bad parallel process can utterly goof up everything. I didn't even think it was much going on until I realized how long it was taking map transfers to happen with even the simplest events.
I constantly go back and forth between kickstarter and indiegogo...one garners far more attention while the other is so much safer....
I just finished Variables I lesson! Urrah! I'll be publishing it soon. :smile:Captura de tela de 2022-01-24 23-58-42.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpgmaker19911