Ammunition System & Add-on (Crafting System)

Protagonist7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just a clarification, if you don't mind-can enemies use ammo-skills as well? Is there a way to limit how much ammo they have?

Also: Is there any way to make it so that different classes and enemies have different ammo costs? For example, an attack which costs one type of character 1 bullet might cost another 2 bullets.

Alternatively, I could have certain classes be able to hold more ammo than others.

Last edited:

Unconnected42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Enemies do not need ammo-skills IMHO, you can emulate that with events/interruptors/variables/etc during the fight.

What you are asking for about different ammo costs is probably possible, however further development of the plug-in will be delayed quite a lot since I have moved away and I don't have the code there for now (and won't for a while)...
(well, event if I did, it would be highly probable now that I would maintain the existing stuff but developing new functionalities for the Ammo system would not be in my priorities, unfortunately...)

Bowgand

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a way to make Attack Times+ consume the actual amount of ammo instead of 1?

Unconnected42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Right now, no.
The fact that it doesn't should be considered a bug, though...
However, I don't know when I'll be able to correct that...

Black Noise

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Unco.
Is it possible to integrate this plugin with Yanfly's Attachable Augments plugin?
I was thinking that some augments could allow weapons to accept different kinds of ammunition.

Alastor01

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is great concept. Very useful for us who want to reload guns in battle ;) And there is resource management aspect as well

Skurge

" (GASP) What's going on!? "
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey I'm looking to add this to my project, I wanted to know if there is a function or method that can allow enemies and players having to reload a weapon if they are out of ammo loaded into there current weapon?

CrappyName

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Has anyone noticed that this plugin makes Yanfly's Message Core not do the Description Word Wrap? When I have this plugin, (which is below Yanfly's Message Core) my skills, etc have descriptions that don't do the word wrap anymore. Any easy way to fix this?

ddblue

新人
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is it possible to display the remaining Ammo (in my case gold) in the Skill help as just a number? I'd like to remove the icon and "x" before the number if possible. I tried changing the settings, but had no luck.

Last edited:

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Unconnected42 Thank you so much for creating this Ammunition System and all the work that you've put into it! I just discovered this yesterday and it works flawlessly! Everything that I needed for my game! Again, thank you so much!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wasting so much time trying to get a sprite behavior to work. I feel like banging my head against a wall.
Well... it’s been a real pain in the IRS today. :/
My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xafir