RMVXA Amort

esby

eejit
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Amort is a short story driven game created for McBacon Jam 4.
It was created by the team of zDS, Superstroke, Cashmere Cat and myself.
It takes roughly 30 minutess to complete.
Synopsis:
Five years after divorcing her husband, a mother returns to her hometown, where she once fell in love, to tend to her now sick ex-husband. The years that have passed during her absence were not good for the isolated New England settlement. It seems no one there can be trusted.

Using her motherly instincts and her wits, Lycia must appease and protect her sick and paranoid ex-husband, reconnect with her past and figure out what is going on in this place that once felt familiar.
Screenshots:

Credits:
Team Members
CashmereCat - Puzzle Design, Mapping & Scripting
esby - Mapping, Graphics & Story
superstroke - Battles, Music, Scripting & SFX
zDS - Battles, Graphics, Mapping, Music & Story

External Scripts
Yanfly, Ocedic, KMS, Modern Algebra, Vlue, Zalerinian, Zeus81, Galenmereth, Typhon01, Hime

nichangell

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks really nice. Really like those pared back graphics!

esby

eejit
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
@nichangell - Thanks buddy. We're actually considering releasing a small revision of the game - the main things that would be getting addressed are some dialogue fixes, a small change to the ending and a little bit of a visual overhaul. The black a white is probably on the way out but we're trying to keep it pretty simple and toned down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is the "2 status updates 24h" still in effect?
My first attempt at Pixel Art :blink::) (I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing it)
Plugin instructions: *exists*
Plugin: What did he say? *error*
I feel like it's about time I share all the result of my experiment project here. But there's a lot of it.
Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChrisCKC