First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Artificer Thank you!!

Here are what should be the finished versions:
2rKb0PL.png

wmjc3oF.png

I thought the walls felt empty, so I added some simple light fixtures and a couple of paintings. :smile:

Arisa

probably dead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh that looks super great! :kaojoy:

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
LOL, "Genericola". I'd drink that. XD Pretty nice overall, but I think for the night one, maybe make the room a bit darker since the only light source is coming from the lights on the ceiling (and... I sound like my art teacher -_-).

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Arisa-Chan Thanks! :kaoluv:

@HexMozart88 It's the one true brand! And thanks for mentioning that about the lights! I knew something was bothering me, and I think that was it! :cutesmile:

@Artificer You've gotta put art on your art on your art on your art...... (trails off)

For the sake of not going completely insane I don't want to go back and redo much in my old maps, but I did give in and add some light fixtures, a day and night version for each map, and a few misc. things.

bSqNdhj.png
UutXcBk.png

bg7sEMN.png
pWGOSet.png

CPQD6wY.png
O5k98AT.png

Last edited:

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I've been super busy with commissions lately, so I took a quick break (for my sanity) and made a portrait:
UfVryus.png

Clinical Mind

A sugar-coated pill is still bitter inside
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I really like your style, it's super smooth and the shading is really effective!

Verdelite

Wannabe Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ooooh, I love seeing WIP with the finished pic!
The winged collar is super cool, I love it! (=w=) b

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Clinical Mind - Thank you! =)
@Verdelite - Thanks! I think it's a lot of fun to see how a piece changes over time :kaothx:
@Artificer - Thanks a bunch! I've always felt more comfortable drawing with a pencil/paper over using a tablet, so this process gives me a nice balance between the two. =D

Here's a set of images I made for a recent commission:
pxl1MSo.png
DqocMJB.png

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Here's some artwork I'm working on for my semester project - I'm double-dipping and working on assets for my game:
NcmGSiK.png
U1V5Bzp.gif

Here's a WIP:
cfXFfX7.png

Also, here's some traditional work from my drawing class- I had about 10-20 mins per drawing:
pSj24Ka.jpg

YUOho1r.jpg

Da9lIHQ.jpg

Lonewulf123

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Enlish
These look awesome! Good work!

I wish I could double dip, but unfortunately my work doesn't cross-over well with my hobbies.

Keep up the good work!!

Zizka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Pixel art is looking food, good use of contrast and color management. Well done.

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I needed a break from being a "responsible student", so I spent the weekend beating OoT Master Quest for the millionth time, then started adding onto my Zelda icons:
dP2CRej.png

I am 100% sure I'll never use these for anything, but it's a fun stress-reliever. :rswt

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Artificer Thanks!

I guess I'm just gonna make a pile of these over break and hoard them like a dragon:
hyof3Nf.png

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1,Randomly generate events with planted spawner events(great flexibility for customization and auto-match player's level)
2,Randomly enter roguelike dungeon
3,Player can exit dungeon or back to town or choose to challenge BOSS at the end of each dungeon
4,Dungeon maps can be randomly generated by a third-party tool
Got locked out of the house yesterday... best friends who had the spare ghosted me. Locksmith had to literally drill thru the lock bc they couldn't pick it. Whole process took 4 hours and far too much money. And they have to come back next week bc they don't have the right cylinder, cause it's an old interlocking lock. I'm livid lol
 I’m probably going to regret this, but I need kobolds for my project and I’ve decided to sprite them myself. This is Attempt #1, front view only.

KoboldFront.gif
It's a shame that Selection Control will not be ported to MZ. I found a neat way of using it to enable ways for tanks to protect squishies. lol
Lately I have been taking a break from game and resource making so I won't get burnt out. But I am also interested in the Game Jams this site periodically holds. It'd be great if I knew when the next one, if any, is planned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwiras