RachelTheSeeker

Suddenly, a summer breeze...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Heyyyy, that awesome Dana pic is here! I still love your bust of her, and I'd shared my half of the trade in my own thread. Lovely work as always, Amy. *-*

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Not sure how I managed to miss posting these, but I was bored (as always) and worked on some reference sheets back in May/June:

nilm

Character Art
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I like how consistent your style is! Even when branching out it's all very clearly yours, which is great.

Simon D. Aelsi

Voice Actor/Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I love it! Your style has come leaps and bounds since I first saw you and your art. I can't believe how much better you've gotten, and I was already blown away then!

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Simon D. Aelsi Awww, thanks so much! I always love seeing how things change/improve over time :LZYsmile:

Nothing huge, but here are some templates I've been working on (don't use/edit without my permission), and a quick thing I made for a friend's birthday.

taylorpayton

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This has been a really fun and appealing thread to weave through. Your pixel stuff is stellar. Keep up the great work!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

what if... I recreate Kvatch's oblivion gate in rpg maker. Haha jk....unless?:oops:

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KenSoulslayer