Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@FinalBossMan I sure do! I don't really keep up with the site, though, because I don't like navigating it lol. Thank you so much! <3

Here's a quick drawing I made for an art trade over the weekend:
KJtHQ02.png

RachelTheSeeker

Suddenly, a summer breeze...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Heyyyy, that awesome Dana pic is here! I still love your bust of her, and I'd shared my half of the trade in my own thread. Lovely work as always, Amy. *-*

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Not sure how I managed to miss posting these, but I was bored (as always) and worked on some reference sheets back in May/June:

1O3Hh14.png
3Dcs9Ex.png
oo48QhX.png

nilm

Character Art
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I like how consistent your style is! Even when branching out it's all very clearly yours, which is great.

Simon D. Aelsi

Voice Actor/Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I love it! Your style has come leaps and bounds since I first saw you and your art. I can't believe how much better you've gotten, and I was already blown away then!

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Simon D. Aelsi Awww, thanks so much! I always love seeing how things change/improve over time :LZYsmile:

Nothing huge, but here are some templates I've been working on (don't use/edit without my permission), and a quick thing I made for a friend's birthday.
V6FO6xS.gif

rWeOvCq.png
El08FP5.png

taylorpayton

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This has been a really fun and appealing thread to weave through. Your pixel stuff is stellar. Keep up the great work!

superkoopa

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Your work is always awesome, but I am really digging the use of colour in those sprites. 10/10.

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I don't think there are any problems with them, they are mighty fine characters and maybe you can do one of me? you'll most likely say no but hey I understand that these things take a long time.:eswt:

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Thanks guys!

I ran across an old template of mine and started tinkering with it after I fixed it up:
qOA9hSy.gif

TheGentlemanLoser

"And when we fall, we will fall together..."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
greaaaaaaaatttttt stuff, demonstrates both tremendous range of style and impressive skill growth over time.

but more importantly, are you making a game starring officer cactus MD and if not why not? (NO IDEA why my brain decided he was also a medical doctor as well as a cop but I'm just going with it)

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks guys!

I ran across an old template of mine and started tinkering with it after I fixed it up:
qOA9hSy.gif
She kinds reminds me of Musse from trails of cold steel... But thats prolly cause im playing that game at the moment xD
Looks great tho!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lunee.jpg
Early try to draw our Demon Countess, who destroyed her own soul leaving just an empty shell of a body - until our heroine unwillingly takes possession of it, every time she falls asleep.
(I know it’s a premade face from the Dark Fantasy Set, but I spent so much time with her, that I can’t bring myself to change the sprite anymore xD)
I finished setting up my new desk and apparently she thinks this is where she goes now.

20210411_082331.jpg
not me baking a pie because i was inspired by celeste
Doing RPG Maker News for 10th April, 2021. :LZScheeze: (Improving on the thumbnails, by using assets from the day's news.)
Just discovering the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YukiSanMoji