Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@TheGentlemanLoser Thank you! Cactus Cop isn't a main character in my current project, but he's almost 100% guaranteed to have his own spinoff in the future. He is best boy.

@Finnuval Thanks! Can't say I've seen that character before, but I can sorta see the resemblance! She's waaay cute :LZYsmile:

I gave my project logo a makeover - just kind of a shame it's not in RPG Maker anymore lmao

c6394Zh.png
->
eZUJ9pg.png

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Nice, your art is lovely...

Edit: I need to practice more but right now...my art is terrible...

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Bendyizzt Thanks, and don't worry about it, lol! Needing to practice is like my constant state of being - I just hope that soon you can say that you're really happy with your artwork ^^

I've been kinda busy with my day job, but here's some stuff I've been working on (fingers-crossed that my images work with the forum posts being wonky):

- A pixel version of my new logo:

87z13Tc.gif

- A chibi version of a friend's OC:
Y2yu8cD.png

- Aaaand here are some .gifs from a side project some friends and I are working on:
gbAUlOK.gif
USGMDKk.gif
qI5mcqG.gif

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
This game...do you need music or do you have that covered?

Edit: also, unless it's not supposed to move, the friend OC is not moving, otherwise everything looking good...

Last edited:

strife094

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wow, you truly are an amazing artist. I would really love to work with one day. Your artwork is so amazing.

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Bendyizzt We've got music covered, but thank you!! And nope, that character isn't animated - I was just making a template and putting a character on it to test out an art style ^^
@strife094 Awww, thank you so much! You guys are too sweet lol

Nothing too exciting, but here's a peek at a commission I'm working on:

aYFVcg9.gif

Ket

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your work is absolutely astonishing and amazing! You say your project is no longer in RPG Maker anymore, right? What engine are you using now? This is all really impressive!

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Ket Thanks so much! My main project is being made in GameMaker Studio 2 now, and my side project (the one from the .gifs above) is made with PICO-8. We actually just released a new test build of the latter for mobile/desktop, if you'd like to check it out.

....I decided this deer didn't have quite enough sparkles lol
d9dVIN1.gif

• Love
Reactions: Ket

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
It feels weird drawing again after focusing on pixel art for a while, lol! Here's some cover art I made for the PICO-8 project I've been helping with. You can check out the newest version here, if you'd like!
de2Xhyv.png

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
It's looking good!

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Finally finished up the templates I've been working on for a character creator. 8 frames per direction was a mistake, lol.
7hBTrPg.gif
ioNJ293.gif
->
L6M4gWp.gif

Last edited:

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Nice work Amy

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Bendyizzt Thank you!

Here's a look at the next PICO-8 game I'm doing the artwork for. I'm soooooo bad at this one, but it's pretty darn fun! (You can check it out here.):
isG6hya.gif

I'm also starting to work on some hairstyles... any suggestions (for male or female) would be appreciated, but a PM would be best if you have a big list lol.
5JpP2oO.gif

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

When you have your friend over and you try to have a good time and let him try your game but he legit finds 10+ bugs that you now have to add to your already big workload for the day lol.
Zaj
Okay anothe stupid question from me. Why is when everyone's explaining the scripts in the scriptlets, it chnge into green. how do i know when do i code without knowing whether its turning green or not
So I realized that I really just don't have enough time to make videos. However I don't mind clicking stream and just letting people watch me work on my game. I don't really have a good microphone... okay it's a $20 headset so it's terrible, and I have no web cam. So the stream would largely be royalty free music and me working, with minor interaction. I guess the question is, would that actually interest anybody?
Child base test two, flappin' their arms like it's VX Ace.
ChildTest-02.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Classanime999