Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@GrandmaDeb Thank you!

Today I went back and fixed up each of the VX/Ace actors, so be sure to update those if you're using them! For the most part I went back and touched up their hair. :)

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love your work! They are really well done!

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@fizzly Thank you! :kaothx:

Today I finished up Actor 1-5 (I think his name is Lawrence???). I went ahead and put him into a sheet with the rest of the Actor 1 sprites so far:
fozFyDx.png

Last edited:

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Amysaurus, these are amazing! One tiny thing - I think the headpiece in Actor1-3 looks a bit awkward. But, these are truly wonderful - I especially LOVE actor1-2.

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
hmm, it still bothers me! it's hard to recreate this character because of a few reasons. in vx, his character sprite had a stockier build and more serious/angry eyebrows. basically, he looked pretty badass. his face in vx however was more generic looking. overall, i just think the chin-guard thing ends up looking too strange - i'd scrap it and just give him a headband maybe. or actually - i have a crazy idea...maybe give him a beard lol.

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@jonthefox Ahhhh, yeah, I get that. VX sprites, at least the guys, have their arms bent in their walk cycle, so they've got that bulkier look. The sprites/portraits in VX often have slightly different designs, so I'm trying to match the portraits more since they can still be used in MV. :smile:

In case anyone is curious, here's my current to-do list (in order of request):
• Finish Actor 1
• Actor 2-2 (No name)
• Actor 2-6 (Ylva)
• Actor 5-2 (Brenda)
• Actor 5-3 (Rick)

Halcyon Days

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In case anyone is curious, here's my current to-do list (in order of request):
• Finish Actor 1
• Actor 2-2 (No name)
• Actor 2-6 (Ylva)
• Actor 5-2 (Brenda)
• Actor 5-3 (Rick)

Hype.

OMGerm

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Amy, you do awesome work with these conversions. I sent you a PM inquiring after commissioning some work if interested. Not sure how well notifications work on this site, but did want to let you know. If no interest, no big deal.

Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

MrSaturnMZ.png Can confirm that Mr. Saturn is appearing in Vtubers Vs MOTHER and here's the MV/MZ compatible sprite sheet for them.
Final Fantasy IX is apparently getting an animated adaptation - coming from IGN, so this news has bite to it. FF9 is one of the best turn-based RPGs ever imo. https://www.ign.com/articles/final-fantasy-9-animated-series-announced
I hope everyone is well. Just a quick update, I am working on my college degree right now so that's why I've delayed a lot of my Old RPG maker projects until further notice. I hope you're all making good progress and that you have fun working on them gems. Keep hammering away.
Don't think I can ignore this anymore, but it only happens like once a day. Not sure why my entire pc slows down though, its using a lot of memory but not compared to my max. Seem the thread about updating the nwjs it a while ago, it just looked like a pain/tldr :p
nwjs.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luxamalon