Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@DigitalWF I meannnnn, they weren't wrong??? I think it's better to do that than stress out the artist(s) they had with even more work, lol!
@hp4000 I appreciate the enthusiam, but please refrain from dumping a huge list of things on me ;_;

Actor3_5's sets are up!
hHRoAsM.png
BbfxytH.png

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oooooh, I think this is one of my favorites. I feel like a kid in a candy store right now (SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!) with all of the new resources coming out. Thank you so much!

DigitalWF

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Amysaurus Thank you, another awesome work.
Since you already made all these great emosets for the bust, would it be too much trouble to make them usable with the full body art as well?
If not I can try to resize them myself, but What resize percentage is the best to fit the emosets you made to the full body portrait?

hp4000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@hp4000 I appreciate the enthusiam, but please refrain from dumping a huge list of things on me ;_;

Sorry about that! ;_;

My revised suggestions are emotion sets for:

-Nature_7
-SF_Actor1_6
-SF_Actor2_4
-SF_Actor2_4 (no hat)
-People4_8

All of the characters look fantastic! Keep up the good work and thanks again! ;)

Cyberhawk

Bravelion Leader
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'd post some Destiny 2 Lord Shaxx Voice clips if i could rn. But i'll quote them because i can't post the audio files.
This is amazing!
YEEES!
Phenomenal!

I'd request Actor 1-4, Actor 1-5, & Actor 3-8.
But you got a LOT of requests lol.

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Quexp You're very welcome!
@DigitalWF I may be able to do that later on, but for now I'm planning on sticking with just editing the portraits.
@hp4000 That's okay! It's easy to get excited when people are making resources, lol.
@Cyberhawk Lol! Yeahhhh, I do, but at least it keeps me busy lol.

Here's Actor1_4's set:
YT2iiKj.png

Update: Here's SF_Actor2_4 without her hat (sprite included, expressions to come later!):
cnK74hA.png
s2z44LU.png

And a general note for everybody: This isn't accurate 100% of the time, but typically, if you scale the bust down to around 73-75%, you've got yourself a faceset. If you scale the bust down to ~97%, you've got yourself some full-body artwork. Some faces/artwork have been scaled down more than others, but if you play around enough, you should find a pretty good match!

Last edited:

XVoid

Conceptual Severance Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi Amy, thanks so much for your amazing work here! I feel bad adding to your workload, but could you please do facesets and busts for Actor 3_6? Really liking her vibe xD.

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Here's Actor 2_1's set:
aPqxcC3.png

Here's Actor 3_6 with her hood down (sprite included, expressions on the way):
u5wHqaq.png
fa7todK.png

Last edited:

Askann

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice work! Can't wait for Actor1_6, the little witch!

DigitalWF

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Amysaurus Thanks for all the great art!

Also, if you weren't aware, your thread was featured on the official RPG Maker JP twitter:

Your art is bringing smiles to people all over the world! :)
She deserved that,haha. Amy is an angel

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Amy, you are legendary! Everything is top notch. Thank you for sharing : )

Last edited:

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@jonthefox I agree! It's nice to have the option for hood up/hood down either way :LZYsmile:
@Askann Thank you! I have quite a few others to get through first, but I'll add her to my list lol ^^
@XVoid You're very welcome!
@hp4000 Woah, that's super cool! I'm glad to be helping folks out :LZYcheeze:
@Starbird_Resources You're super welcome - you're doing plenty of amazing work yourself!!

Here are Actor2_6's sets!:
S6MVaBq.png
BCAz391.png

Aaaaand, here's a sneak peak at some Halloween versions I'm working on~ :LZYwink:
k3xdiLi.png

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I got a sneak peak of pirate Reid on Discord, but I never saw this new version of Priscilla. OMG! She looks so cute in that hat! <3

Cimmantti

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Are we allowed to request more of the facesets? I love them and would love to use them in a project! Are you planning on doing more facesets for the rest of the actors too?

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@amy, the people side is winning right, but I am still hoping the monster side to win some day. Anyhow, thank you again for sharing your editing resources with ous.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skybola188