Neathervex

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Any chance of seeing the cover at characters for mz. I tried my own edits but was only able to edit the faces as im not sure how to redo the hair.

deadlyduel

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@amy since you did edit the character art of the respective actors. are you gonna redo/update the face/bust of those actors? respect the effort your doing btw.

wrigty12

Just a QAer playing with Javascript
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Any hope on doing MZ Actor2_2?

labunga

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Okay how do you guys even have full size pictures of the characters??? I bought the bundle for this game and I don't have them.

Pammercakes

Spacedust
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@labunga Try checking your DLC. I have a DLC folder called "BasicResources" and there are full body images of all the character in there.

Not sure if that folder is automatically included with MZ or if it came from one of my other DLC sets, but it's worth checking your stuff! :LZSsmile:

labunga

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you! I'll check it out when I go home!

@labunga Try checking your DLC. I have a DLC folder called "BasicResources" and there are full body images of all the character in there.

Not sure if that folder is automatically included with MZ or if it came from one of my other DLC sets, but it's worth checking your stuff! :LZSsmile:

Successboat

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
is there a faceset/bust edit for 1_6? asking for a friend:rhappy:

Askann

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
is there a faceset/bust edit for 1_6? asking for a friend:rhappy:

I made one, not as good as the Amy ones, but you can find on the "What RTP is missing" post or in my post.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skybola188